IGNORED

Summer Springs Hotel

dudebrah

www.summerspringhotel.com

Looks nice , anyone ever stayed there ?

wow.. good find DB.. the place looks pretty nice for the price...

i never stayed there. but if you do decide to . plz coment on the place..

peace out sexy man...

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

Dude, great find mate will have to check this place out for sure.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

Why do some hotels charge for wifi when others at the same price range have it for free.....makes no sense to me.

I queried availabilty on the Deluxe room 25th Dec to 11th Jan. It's listed as 1,390 bht on their site. Got a reply back advising 500 bht surcharge per night.

I didn't book it

Feileacan: Pronounced Fay Lay Con. It's the Irish for Butterfly

SummerSprings is just about 3 months working. The place is near to ideal (Soi 1 first high building to the beach). Because of that the pool on the rooftop or some of the rooms you have perfect sight (sorry for my old-but-not-good-schoolenglish). A mate showed me his room (big,white,clean). No joiner fee! He was content with the service. You have to buy one time an additional card for 350 baht that saves you 100 a night? One point: As nearly everywhere in P in your neighbourhood a building is erected. Here it is an additional tower of Amari (double as high as SummerSprings and a little bis noisy.

I stayed at Summer Spring last August. The hotel was very nice and the pool was spectacular...The cable tv was terrible, but I headrd that they have changed it and now much better. I was with my family so the location was proper...not too noisy and not too far away. I will be back there in February for a boys trip :D

• 2 months later...
Rooms look small...only 41 sq mtr

41 sq mtr... Dude thats huge

24280.png

• 2 weeks later...
This won't stop me from staying there. I'll just need to sidestep the blood stain on the sidewalk.

Glad he was on the 4th floor..I am booked on a higher floor with sea view..!..Might even get the chance to see a jumper too if I am lucky!!

• 2 months later...