IGNORED

Darts at Ally Pally

TigerWoods

Hi boys,

every year it's nice to watch darts at Ally Pally - that place looks like a madhouse - I would love to go there once - has somebody been there already ?

Who will win this year ? Taylor, Barney, Anderson and Snakebite Wright look very good this year - but my money is on that Dutch animal MvG.

Good matches tonight and than Quarterfinals tomorrow - Game on

They keep saying 10% of the tickets have been bought by German darts fans , pretty big over there right now ..

Enjoyed the MVG / Reyes match the best so far , hope mighty Mike goes all the way

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

They keep saying 10% of the tickets have been bought by German darts fans , pretty big over there right now ..

Enjoyed the MVG / Reyes match the best so far , hope mighty Mike goes all the way

Yes Mighty Mike is the one to beat   . 

Had a scare in his last match , but when near top form is just about unstoppable . 

Mikeyboy

Taylor's a miserable old twat , hope Barney does him

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

Taylor's a miserable old twat , hope Barney does him

He really comes across as a total prick in interviews. 

Hi boys,

every year it's nice to watch darts at Ally Pally - that place looks like a madhouse - I would love to go there once - has somebody been there already ?

Who will win this year ? Taylor, Barney, Anderson and Snakebite Wright look very good this year - but my money is on that Dutch animal MvG.

Good matches tonight and than Quarterfinals tomorrow - Game on

Not difficult to get tickets , nice part of London

Really ? Where can you get tickets ? On German TV they said in June is was sold out within one hour

James Wade - Snakebite really good match - lots of high finishes- Snakebite almost 9darter

Really ? Where can you get tickets ? On German TV they said in June is was sold out within one hour

Mates go every year, have to be quick...or their are other ways

Good Semi final line ups , for sunday

Michael Van Gerwen  v  Ray Barneveldt

Gary Anderson  v   Peter Wright

MVG should beat Barney  and i think  Gally Gally will win the battle of the sweaties .

Mikeyboy

I love going to Ally Pally for the darts - been the last 5 years.

Its always a great friendly atmosphers with lots of singing and fancy dress.

My friend gets the tickets and year on year they sell quicker as its beocme part of Londons Christmas party scene.  He usually purchases them as soon as they become available which is in the Summer. 

PDC members get priority on the table tickets and they are very hard to purchase as demand is massive.

Round 1 tickets in the stands are easy to purchase but from 1/4 finals onwards the demand exceeds supply.  If you purchase on day 1 of general sale then you will have no problem obtaining tickets - although you may not get your first choice of session.

I saw several Dutch and German fans this year and they were all having a great time.

Try here for ticket information   http://www.pdc.tv/tickets

I hope Barney wins this year!

finals tonight 2am thai time michael van geran v  gary anderson on sky sports three

glad ive got my android box but no doubt retox and irish rovers will have it on

any holes a goal

The mean green machine pummeled Gary in the final .

A record number of 180 ' s and Anderson played well ,  but the writing was on the wall some way out .  Bull to finish the match was great .

Mikeyboy

Archived