IGNORED

Sabai Lodge

Big Yuley

HI,

Booked Sabai Lodge for my trip to Pattaya (1st Pattaya trip)...

Im just on pattaya photo guide (where it has all the street views....).. It seems to be not too far away from Soi 6, but am I wrong or is one hell of a way from Walking Street etc etc (FLB Bar, Secrets etc etc)...

Its not walkind distance is it??? You would need to get a Tuk Tuk or Taxi down to there, correct??????

Its a 10 bht bus ride down to W street ,walking 20 minutes maybe more if yer on the beach side :Good_Post: ,never spent any time in that area unless i went for a soapy ,which is handy for you. :P

I stayed at the Sabai lodge - great place - no joiner fees - no problem - location is good close to Soi 6 and Soi 2 has good clubs also - walk to beach road and straight ride to Walking Street. First time to Pats get a map or google earth one so you have idea of the town - You be fine - have a great time :Good_Post:

You can go to Big C across the street, lots of restaurants and KFC right there. Soi 6 is close, but still take the baht bus, too long to walk really. Walking Street is like probably 5 min away on baht bus. Its on the route, so easy to get to anywhere. Plus there are good bars right there by you along with 2 gogos and 3 soapie places.

HI,

Im just on pattaya photo guide (where it has all the street views....).. It seems to be not too far away from Soi 6, but am I wrong or is one hell of a way from Walking Street etc etc (FLB Bar, Secrets etc etc)...

Its not walkind distance is it??? You would need to get a Tuk Tuk or Taxi down to there, correct??????

But Ring Guesthouse is situated 100 meter from The Beach and Walking Street :Drink4: www.ringguesthouse.com

But Ring Guesthouse is situated 100 meter from The Beach and Walking Street :Club_fight1: www.ringguesthouse.com

Ring Gueshouse looks good... Have you stayed there??

May have to re consider accomodation

HI,

I have stayed at Sabai Lodge its a nice hotel , no joiner fee, 4 pools, ok rooms.

Baht Buses go right past your door, from the time you walk out of your hotel jump in a baht bus it will take you 2 minutes to Soi 6, 5 minutes to soi 7,8, 10 minutes to Walking Street and the same getting home. (the cost is 10baht)

Baht Buses come by every 30 seconds just jump in the back no need to say where your going becuase their all headed down beach road just jump off at Walking Street.

Walking distance to Walking Street is about 2kmhs, the walk on the beach side of beach road is quite an enjoyable walk

the last half your will be walking past plenty of freelancers.

On the other hand you are in prime location for the soapies , BIG C , there is Classroom 2 and Honeypot GOGOs right next to the hotel plus a quite a few beer bars.

i stayed here in sept/oct, no problems encountered, very girl friendly, two lady's no problem, baht bus goes right past the door, Soi Six 5 minutes walk, utoo bar is not far from there either, big c is just accross the road, the thai buffet is also a short walk, 129 baht all you can eat well worth checking out....take a lady along she will cook the food for you.. tel

At the end of the day it is night!!

A shark will only attack you when you are wet!!

good location stay there all the time first port of call classroom go go then the bar next door carnt remember name but jump on baht bus on soi 2 its all one way with them things straight to walkin st 10 baht 5 mins at most get out just before walkin st and hike about 150 mts its easy that way

• 2 weeks later...

I stayed in Sabai Lodge October/November. Everyone friendly, nice restaurant, close to some good bars and the baht bus goes right by the entrance if you fancy going further afield. Also very close to Big C and the massage parlours. No problems bringing girls back, didn't ask for ID or any fees.

My only criticism would be that in the bit I was in there was poor soundproofing (may be the same in most hotels) and the guy upstairs seemed to enjoy walking around in high heels at odd times of the night. I think if I use them again I'll make sure I have a room on the top floor.

Overall though I think good value for money.

I always stay at the Sabai... I use the Sabai wing on soi 1... but I hear that the lodge is very nice as well. If you've got someone noisy in the next door room, it can be a bit of a pain... but the same is true of any hotel I've ever stayed in in Thailand... The only time I had a problem with a noisy neighbour there, the hotel moved me to another room the next morning, at no extra charge. The staff are very friendly and efficient, And welcome any guest you might have visiting. My wife is thai, and we have a 6 year old daughter... The staff make them feel very welcome.

I can thouroughly recommend the Sabai...

One of the major advantages to being up at the quiet end of town is that you won't be disturbed by loud music all night... if you want to party, Walking Street is only 10 minutes away by Bhat bus...

Murg

"I have passed blamelessly through life doing nought but good deeds, and I am beloved by all whose path I have crossed. It is beyond comprehension that anyone could nurture in their hearts hostile feelings for me." Genevive Dieudonne. Vampire. ("Anno Dracula" by Kim Newman)

i never stay anywhere else and would agree with most of the posiyive comments above. I always use the sabai wing

it is a bad location my freinds stay here while they are in pattaya and never make it to Walking Street they say it is to far! it is on soi 2 which is a bit far from everything.

i never stay anywhere else and would agree with most of the posiyive comments above. I always use the sabai wing

I have booked a Deluxe Cottage room in the Dolphin Pool area..

Im sure it will do the trick

:LOL: