IGNORED

Air fares in the new year

casey47

Just got a quote on emirates bhx/ bkk return 4/3 /17--30/3/17 £382  this is the cheapest Ive seen for some time , has anyone tried for a flight with these date and the cost?

Just got a quote on emirates bhx/ bkk return 4/3 /17--30/3/17 £382  this is the cheapest Ive seen for some time , has anyone tried for a flight with these date and the cost?

Easter is later this year and your dates are completed well before Easter Sunday

I just booked Oman Air for 11/5-29/5 MAN-BKK.

£347..............bargain.

You also only have to fly 2 returns a year to get Silver membership on Sindbad (their Frequent Flyer scheme) or 4 returns to get Gold.  Gold gets you 2 free business class upgrades a year.  I think I may have found my new favourite airline.

I just booked Oman Air for 11/5-29/5 MAN-BKK.

£347..............bargain.

You also only have to fly 2 returns a year to get Silver membership on Sindbad (their Frequent Flyer scheme) or 4 returns to get Gold.  Gold gets you 2 free business class upgrades a year.  I think I may have found my new favourite airline.

New Airport Terminal should be open in May as well

New Airport Terminal should be open in May as well

That's even better.  I didn't think I would ever trade Qatar for another airline, but with Privilege Club sector points being cut this year, and Sindbad Silver and Gold qualification so low then it has to be done.

The 2 free Business Class upgrades alone make it worth it.

That's even better.  I didn't think I would ever trade Qatar for another airline, but with Privilege Club sector points being cut this year, and Sindbad Silver and Gold qualification so low then it has to be done.

The 2 free Business Class upgrades alone make it worth it.

Yes Oman are good value for money and will really take off literally no pun intended when the new Muscat airport at Seeb opens. In Terminal 4 they share lounge with Gulf Air if you're frequent flyer. Own lounge in Bangkok

Archived