IGNORED

Marlboro Gold/Lights

PR1977

Given that these aren't available in duty free at Suvarnabhumi, is it possible to buy a sleeve of 200 at a discount in the 7/11s or Family Marts? Or are 200s just sold at 10 times the price for 20 which I think is about 125 baht?

Not a smoker but getting Xmas orders :-(

No discounts in 7/11 or family markets . 

Given that these aren't available in duty free at Suvarnabhumi, is it possible to buy a sleeve of 200 at a discount in the 7/11s or Family Marts? Or are 200s just sold at 10 times the price for 20 which I think is about 125 baht?

Not a smoker but getting Xmas orders :-(

Never seen either of these in Thailand. Certainly not in 7/11. Marlboro Red or Menthol only. Don't taste the same as the ones in the West either.

There are some street shops on the Beach Road that sells sleeves of cigarettes. For myself I buy Davidoff for 700 Baht and 14 packs but I think they have Marlboro Lights

There are some street shops on the Beach Road that sells sleeves of cigarettes. For myself I buy Davidoff for 700 Baht and 14 packs but I think they have Marlboro Lights

Yep! Hawkers sell around new plaza as well, they are not counterfeit, just forgot to pay the duty tax[emoji12]

Lot of Marlboro fakes on the streets , bought them once in Cambodia for 150Bht a carton but definitely not the real thing . 

If it's to cheap be aware . 

Beware of the street-sellers.

Fakes can be VERY dangerous, lethal, as proven in the UK with Eastern European supplies.

On behalf of everyone who replied and tried to help you: You're welcome.

Big Mike.

• 3 weeks later...

Cheers for all the answers..

Actually picked up 400 MLs for 54 euros in Ataturk on way home...no pictures of dead bodies either

Archived