IGNORED

Something wrong on this website ?

Houten Kop

Are you using obsolete software on this forum ?

MultiQuote and Quote cannot be used any longer.

No problems on Pattaya Politics (sorry), Teak Door and Thai Visa.

Are you sure  :GoldenSmile1:  :GoldenSmile1:

I think he may be wrong

Looks okay :)

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

I think he may be wrong

Looks okay :)

Looks all fucked up doesn't it?

Are you sure that you're not using obsolete software and/or hardware to access this forum? Could explain a lot of the issues you seem to have...

9 people can't make a baby in one month

All the piss taken apart I would say the problem is at your end, every one else seems to be fine hope you get it sorted.

Bet you're using Internet Explorer.

Try using Google Chrome

or firefox

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

• 2 weeks later...

Seemed like an appropriate name and it was at the top of the heap so here goes:

I'm getting these two messages fairly regularly, the first one typically upon logging on, the second when moving from one string or section to another.

2016-12-25_message.png

2016-12-25_message2.png

Refresh doesn't seem to resolve it.  I go back to a previous screen and eventually it works.

If all mankind minus one were of one opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind. John Stuart Mill
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/john_stuart_mill

"If all mankind minus one were of one opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person

than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."  John Stuart Mill

I'm getting these two messages fairly regularly, the first one typically upon logging on, the second when moving from one string or section to another.

attachicon.gif2016-12-25_message.png

attachicon.gif2016-12-25_message2.png

Refresh doesn't seem to resolve it.  I go back to a previous screen and eventually it works.

I get exactly the same problem, I'd always assumed (rightly or wrongly) that it was a problem with my server.

Each ISP connects through a different "mother of internet" that re-routes your traffic to the destination, in this case "Pattaya-Addicts." Sometimes it is having trouble re-routing traffic, or it has refreshed but your computer hasn't updated.

You can always try to do a quick DNS flush and see if that helps:

https://www.whatsmydns.net/flush-dns.html

If that doesn't help, try to switch your main DNS to Google's (There other providers too, but I feel Google is most safe).

https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/docs/using

Can't replicate this and never seen it before.

First thing to do is run Malwarebytes (its free) to see if any malware on your comp.

We don't use Cloudflare so that 2nd message is weird. It's possible we HAVE started using it but as far as i am aware we don't - which again suggests the possibility of Malware at your own end.

DNS issues - this would certainly "suggest" an issue at your own end, but again is uncertain.

I am not for one minute saying there isn't a problem, we know that problems DO arise, but 99% of them are at the user end not ours. I will keep an eye out for this so if anyone else gets it let us know. Its hard to eradicate things when we can't replicate it but trial an error often narrows down the problems.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Each ISP connects through a different "mother of internet" that re-routes your traffic to the destination, in this case "Pattaya-Addicts." Sometimes it is having trouble re-routing traffic, or it has refreshed but your computer hasn't updated.

You can always try to do a quick DNS flush and see if that helps:

https://www.whatsmydns.net/flush-dns.html

If that doesn't help, try to switch your main DNS to Google's (There other providers too, but I feel Google is most safe).

https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/docs/using

Thanks xentech - we were typing at the same time. I wasn't getting that techie but yes 100% correct especially as the 2nd message says a DNS issue.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Yeah, it's always on my computer, 555.

I have not seen those messages in the past couple days.

The Russkies seem to have invaded today!

I was waiting for a post to settle and got this:

2016-12-28_message3_zpsv4lfl003.png

Zero problems accessing any other web site.

If all mankind minus one were of one opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind. John Stuart Mill

"If all mankind minus one were of one opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person

than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."  John Stuart Mill

I was a good boy and ran my anti-virus. 

Malwarebytes found this little rascal on a second pass with a malware search program:

2016-12-28_Pup.png

And I did a DNS flush.

2016-12-28_214835.png

I'll do a little more tidying-up and I'll see how it goes.

So last night I got these once each; the first right after I had made a post and the second when I tried (successfully) to log on later.

2016-12-29_message.png

2016-12-29_message2.png

This morning it was back to cloud flare again:

2016-12-30_message1.png

I flushed DNS again and ran Malwarebytes again with no objects found.

2016-12-30_message2.png

It's sorta like that arthritis in my left shoulder; a bit annoying but not debilitating since if I back out it seems to go away.

I haven't tried switching to Google public DNS yet.  I always get a little gun-shy when the instructions include, "Write all these numbers down in case it doesn't work".  I may have to take the plunge anyway I guess.

I've noticed a glitch too. The same threads keep appearing over and over. There's one about bareback and one about prices that seem to have the same bug.

Archived