IGNORED

Last minute flight deals?

elche

What ever happened to them?  It seems that the best prices are always 2-3 months ahead of time.  And anything within a month is the highest price.  It's not as if the planes are always full either.

I booked mine a week before flying on 10th Nov from Heathrow,Paid £408 with Gulf air not the cheapest but liked the times just over 14 hrs both ways! Return flight is april ,Checked the same flight a couple days before and had gone up to £560.

I done this for the last couple of years and worked for me!

Yes, I agree. We fly BKK to MLA regularly and the longer you wait the fare usually goes up.

Not in my experience. Mate picked up last trip on Oman at £330 booked 5 days before the off. I had booked 2 months earlier at £359

I booked mine a week before flying on 10th Nov from Heathrow,Paid £408 with Gulf air not the cheapest but liked the times just over 14 hrs both ways! Return flight is april ,Checked the same flight a couple days before and had gone up to £560.

I done this for the last couple of years and worked for me!

How did you get on with Gulf....??  Am on New Years eve but had said after last time in 2002 never again !  Hopefully somewhat better

Just a heads up. Omanair are discounting flights by 50% if you book before the 10th on this month for flights valid through till September.

Just a heads up. Omanair are discounting flights by 50% if you book before the 10th on this month for flights valid through till September.

Well have just been on their site and prices identical to what I paid 10 days ago for March. Not saying you're wrong but prices not reflecting 50% off

I booked Thai back in June for £440 for my 26 Dec trip. A kings ransom if I were to book today.

I have also booked Qatar for £320 for April.

I always book as far ahead as possible have flights booked for March with Etihad at £342

and again in May £350 and stop-overs up to 2 hours all from London Heathrow.

And Qatar Airways is available for next October at £380

Well I put my ticket in to the company 2 weeks ago and they wanted an excess of 300 omani rials to upgrade. Saw 50% yesterday. Told the office and now my excess is 0. Online business both ways was 298 omani rials. So maybe just from Oman then.

Well I put my ticket in to the company 2 weeks ago and they wanted an excess of 300 omani rials to upgrade. Saw 50% yesterday. Told the office and now my excess is 0. Online business both ways was 298 omani rials. So maybe just from Oman then.

Sounds like it yes....

Archived