IGNORED

Tops location?

Wally Hotvedt

one of the members here was kind enough to shoot me a message to the approx location of Tops, but I'll be damned if I can find it.  Searched every side and back street near tukcom using google maps without luck.

I hate to bug him again for something so simple but I need to do some shopping.  I'd like to avoid Tims given past hit/miss experiences.  Can someone either post or PM me a link to a google map showing the location?  I'd be very appreciative , TIA

"I'd pork her. Or, if her religion forbade pork, I'd beef her. If it turned out she was a vegetarian, I'd give her an extra firm slab of tofu."

Go down the escalator from the level that you enter the building.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

if u don't find what u want in tops ( much bigger and better these days than it used to be) friendship supermarket is very close simply slightly further inland

<sigh> in reflection the fact that it is downstairs is the only answer that makes sense after a few hours of pouring over maps...  I'll have a go at it on the way back from Telephone shortly.  Thx all

"I'd pork her. Or, if her religion forbade pork, I'd beef her. If it turned out she was a vegetarian, I'd give her an extra firm slab of tofu."

Go down the escalator from the level that you enter the building.

Or...just go down the right side of Tukcom Building down the lane...and you're in

Or...just go down the right side of Tukcom Building down the lane...and you're in

Then you don't get to ogle the pretty girls running the shoe-box shops inside...:P

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

Then you don't get to ogle the pretty girls running the shoe-box shops inside...:P

I thought that after I posted....lol

Lots of 'pretty Thai boys' around though.

The supermarket on the lower level of Central is also a Tops.

The supermarket on the lower level of Central is also a Tops.

There's another on the corner of Second and Pattaya Central Roads as well.

There's another on the corner of Second and Pattaya Central Roads as well.

there was till the end of august 2015

there was till the end of august 2015

Shows how important I think shopping is....lol

Archived