IGNORED

Jet Ski World Cup 2016

dave01

It's on................ right now as we speak, in Jomtien directly opposite the Night Market for those interested.  Finishes up tomorrow... Thank Fuck.

I get that we will be subject to ridiculously loud noise, pretty much from sun up to sundown...  I get it.  But why the fuck do these cunts have to run their machines at 11pm to midnight..

It's 8am, and I can  hear some American commentator telling me about some Bulgarian charging around the course.

Where I am, is pretty much pit lane... If you haven't seen or HEARD these things, you have no idea of the noise they create. Think of young Somchai on his scooter with no muffler, then start multiplying. You get the idea

Come over and have a bo peep. Finishes tomorrow (Sunday). Hopefully peace will be restored 555

It's a good show.... these guys really move.. but running their machines around midnight, is a bit rough IMO.

Archived