IGNORED

Mera Mare

Navymax

Has any stayed here? Any reports or thoughts about this place?

I have stayed at the Wave, Hilton with a seaview and Marriott. I was thinking to try it out but I wanted to hear some insight. 

Thanks

I've made a booking with Mera Mare for my Pattaya trip in January. I asked them about joiner fee before reservation and the answer was no joiner fee. I used to stay in Baraquda; but decided on Mera mare after reading positive reviews on trip advisor.

I've made a booking with Mera Mare for my Pattaya trip in January. I asked them about joiner fee before reservation and the answer was no joiner fee. I used to stay in Baraquda; but decided on Mera mare after reading positive reviews on trip advisor.

Thanks for the info about no joiner fee. I just made the reservation and will stay there in January too.

Stayed there in April! Great hotel. No fee. And I actually took the girl for breakfast in the morning and they did t charge me either. Seemed to be a little upper class was pretty funny going for brekkie with vest and flip flops and the girl is a short dress.

They just take the girls ID and even call you before they hand it back to her to make sure you're ok. If you don't answer the phone they send staff up. Spot on.

Would stay there again if longer that the 4 days I'm doing next year!

Hope this helps. Any other questions just ask :)

• 1 month later...

Stayed there in April! Great hotel. No fee. And I actually took the girl for breakfast in the morning and they did t charge me either. Seemed to be a little upper class was pretty funny going for brekkie with vest and flip flops and the girl is a short dress.

They just take the girls ID and even call you before they hand it back to her to make sure you're ok. If you don't answer the phone they send staff up. Spot on.

Would stay there again if longer that the 4 days I'm doing next year!

Hope this helps. Any other questions just ask :)

Was the breakfast with girl thing a one off or you did it multiple times when you were there?

• 3 weeks later...

I would say its it a good place it quiet and in a good location I would rate it over Siam Siam where I am currently saying.

I'm staying at Mera Mare now.  Breakfast is good.  Not a big hotel and not many, if any kids.  Zero problems bringing girls back.  Bed a little firm.  Shower is huge.  I give it my stamp of approval.

When I was staying there during Chinese New Year, a lots of family and A LOTS of kids running around in the restaurant.

• 1 month later...

I think I've booked a week or so at Mera Mare over Christmas.  I say "think" as I've yet to recieve a confirmation vochure which is a bit concerning.

I booked via the hotel's own website and have followed up with an e-mail as advised in the booking process if no confirmation issued. 

At the  moment I'm my payment has been taken from my credit card but I've got nothing to show for it.  The transaction was over the Songram holiday period so they may well all be in party mood.

Anyone elsr had trouble getting a booking confirmed?

Archived