IGNORED

DJ Domination's car shot at

layow

DJ Domination is a popular DJ who works at Mixx Discotheque located at the Bali Hai Plaza at the south end of Pattaya Beach.

As he was leaving work early on Tuesday Morning he stopped his vehicle in front of a 7-eleven convenience store and went inside to buy some provisions with his wife, Khun Nataorn aged 28.

While the pair were inside the store, two gun shots were heard. They left the store and realized that their vehicle was the target for the shooter.

The Police were called and two empty bullet casings were recovered at the scene.

Mr. Christopher Daskowski aged 36 from USA, between known as DJ Domination and his wife were questioned by Police who concluded that it was either a random attack on the car or a rival business may have been involved. The investigation continues.

Pattaya One News

Member since Dec 06.

I think DJ Domination had better seriously consider in not driving round in that jeep with tellys in it! ESPECIALLY after reading that as someone is obviously not happy with him (unless it was the honda wave mafia fucking about?)

:rolleyes:

Edited by davethailand

maybe he pissed off a local thai DJ?....lol....

still that must suck.. good luck to da guy..

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

I know the guy and think hes a decent guy, lucky he or his wife werent hurt, wouldnt wish that on anyone.

I don't buy out the bar, I buy the nightspot.

I think he willl have to travel more discreet from now on.

I don't know of anyone who is a "celebrity" who has adverts on there car. You wouldn't get away with that anywhere else in the world. I know he isnt a celebrity, but some people may think he is, due to his adverts.

He's truley awfull DJ. Just makes a noise. He can't mix and if you go onto Youtube he has done a "cribs" style video that is so obviously not his home and procliaming to be a millionaire, yet he is driving about in that hunk of shit. He is cringy as fuck.

I would bet money on it he has paid for someone to do it to his vehicle to get some "street cred"

If the guy was as good as he procliams to be he would NOT be in Pattaya.

There once was a man from china

he wasnt a very good climber

he slipped on a rock

and ripped off his cock

and now hes got a vagina

Glad to see no one hurt.

I would of thought a top DJ should be driving something like this :rolleyes: :

Not an old Suzuki Jeep!! :P

rude_hummer.bmp

Edited by sonic692

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=F8soolsiIOo&...feature=related

2 All beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun.

Glad to see no one hurt.

I would of thought a top DJ should be driving something like this:

Not an old Suzuki Jeep!! :rolleyes:

He's full of shit mate. The vehicle he crives is up there with the worst vehicles ever made, yet he says he's a "millionaire"

Trust me, he's rubbish.

he slipped on a rock

and ripped off his cock

and now hes got a vagina

Q - your opinions are yours, however, I can confirm that he is quite well recognised in the industry and I got this on first hand knowledge.

Never heard the guy havent been in mixx,but its a big statement to have on the side of yer er wagon [best dj in asia]

couldnt see paul oakenfold or tiesto advertising themselves like that ,but then they are 2 of the top djs so they dont need too.

Q - your opinions are yours, however, I can confirm that he is quite well recognised in the industry and I got this on first hand knowledge.

Fair comment bruiser. But have you seen his Youtube videos? It's very very cringy and there is no way he is a multi millionaire. I could guess how much he gets paids from MIXX, but it's not realy the place for that, but if he was HIGHLY regarded he would be based out the States and have most of his gigs there earning mega bucks.

There is a hip-hop DJ in the UK called Tim Westwood. One of the most annoying people on earth because he is from a part of the UK that have a funny accent (east anglia) is the son of a Clergyman yet on the radio speaks with a stupid fake American accent. But every Hip Hop producer loves him because if he plays your tune in the UK it's gonna break it in the UK.

But see trying to book him? You need to be a year to 18 month ahead and he is upwards of 7-15,000 UK pounds a gig with all the other extras these knob heads add on, he has multiple US residences too.

He would not live in Thailand and drive a Suzuki jeep and proclaim to be the worlds best DJ.

he slipped on a rock

and ripped off his cock

and now hes got a vagina

Yeah agree there, westwood is a right pompous twat ! he had that stupid show on mtv about doing up cars or something,"fake as fuck" he should have written on his jeep lol.

Where was Deadman on the night in question? :HaHaHa1:

i would do no such thing to dj domi....he rules!!!!!!! :Question:

...i gotta go find my dj domi celine mix now!!!!!

Ary ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba

"I kikiyat everything, I never kikiyat boom boom!"

lbfucker.gif

Yeah agree there, westwood is a right pompous twat ! he had that stupid show on mtv about doing up cars or something,"fake as fuck" he should have written on his jeep lol.

he's been shot up in his Hummer before by Yardies. Westwood also has his face plastered all over his Hummer.

he slipped on a rock

and ripped off his cock

and now hes got a vagina

I know Westwood. Believe it or not DJ's in the States are quite shit and not in high demand. Most of the decent DJ's are touring with artists or doing residencies abroad. I dont know about the millionaire business but he does have the hook ups he claims.

never judge a guy by the car he drives

known a few guys who look like they dont have much

but are sitting on a lot

and known a lot of women

who are sitting on a lot

but dont have much at all...lol boom boom

Member since Dec 06.

never judge a guy by the car he drives

known a few guys who look like they dont have much

but are sitting on a lot

and known a lot of women

who are sitting on a lot

but dont have much at all...lol boom boom

:HaHaHa1: yea well said nite alldo_you_see_the_car.jpg

cheers chris :Question:

Wriggley Tin 1

That Tim westwood is such a wanker i have seen his hummer in Lon. goes around like he is from the hood but like Q. says a son of a clergyman fits the BBC can t be to bad for them , better to be fake.

I have no idea about this Domination but he looks like a cunt and am pretty sure he acts like one, so am guessing he puts people's backs up .