Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Nature View Hotel

LOTTELLEE WINNA

Hi Guys

Anyone got any recent info'. If you have stayed there recently I would appreciate your views.

Thanks

LW

Hi Guys

Anyone got any recent info'. If you have stayed there recently I would appreciate your views.

Thanks

LW

Stayed there when it first opened about 6 years decent hotel for the price

A mate stayed there about 6 months ago and has booked in for Xmas so I can only presume still decent

Stay there when ever my wife accompanies me to Pattaya, a decent enough hotel.  It must be popular as there are often no rooms available if you leave it to last minute to book.  Have a couple of UK friends that swear by it and stay there every year.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Sorry no recent report.

I stopped staying at Nature View a couple of years ago, the last room I had the tv was completely stuffed, and the bed falling apart and hard as a rock.

I was sad to stop staying there as I like the hotel a lot, and its location, but the condition of my room was just crap.

I'll be interested to hear if they have done/doing a revamp of their rooms. 

I stayed at Nature View this June, it was great and i will stay there again if i decide to be in the LK-Metro area.

The rooms are of a good size including the bathroom, it was clean and everything worked as it should.

The staff seemed helpful and had no issues in the 22 days i was there.

---------------------------
Here we go!!!

Stay here whenever I'm in Pattaya, great location decent hotel. Need to book early for Peak season. Will be staying there again next momth

Gnorman- I wonder if you might be thinking of Natural Beach hotel down on Beach road, rather than Nature View hotel?  Your description of the room condition reminds me of a couple of rooms I saw at Natural Beach a couple of years ago.

Gnorman- I wonder if you might be thinking of Natural Beach hotel down on Beach road, rather than Nature View hotel?  Your description of the room condition reminds me of a couple of rooms I saw at Natural Beach a couple of years ago.

No mate, stayed at Nature View numerous times.

The last few rooms I stayed in (Pool View and Pool View Deluxe) were clapped out, tv was barely working with the picture not much better than a screen full of snow and it continually switched off, and the beds were harder than slate and falling apart.

Down the road on Soi 15 is The Premier Inn, for the same money as those rooms I mentioned above you can get a beautiful comfortable bed, and a nice clear LED tv.

I have been waiting for someone to report that Nature View has had a refurb, and I'll certainly go back as I like the hotel.

Yes, I liked the hotel too, but the last time I also found the bed to be as hard as rock and had difficulty sleeping and didn't encounter that on previous visits.  I also found that the wear and tear was starting to show and it needed at a minimum a 'lick of paint' and yes the TV's are vintage. If it had a refurb, I too would seriously consider returning to stay there!

stayed there a few times ...ok for me..good staff...good pool ideal location

Stayed there a few times over the last few years. It appears to be more and more popular, judging by the fact you could never get a lounger by the pool. Good location and clean enough place, but no in room safe and can be a little noisy in the soi buakhow facing rooms.

Stayed there last in April...

The staff are brilliant it's in a brilliant location,decent pool but as has been mentioned already the rooms are getting warn now.

Could deffo do with a refurb but I would stay again for the money.

A friend stays there twice a year and has done for a few years. I think I looked at it on my last trip but couldn't find an easy option to book a room via their website.

A friend stays there twice a year and has done for a few years. I think I looked at it on my last trip but couldn't find an easy option to book a room via their website.

Done via email, no deposit needed

Archived