IGNORED

Thai Airways Discount

Bitch Controller

Just came across this, apparently Thai nationals get a discount on their airfares. 7% is the current rate.

So if your girls are travelling, and your paying, get the discount!

Edited by Bitch Controller

I don't buy out the bar, I buy the nightspot.

Its just for the thai nationals from what I understand, from wherever they are travelling. Eg: my wife gets a 7% discount from Sydney to Bangkok with Thai Air.

Edited by Bitch Controller

Imagine Bitish airways doing a similar thing!!!

There once was a man from china

he wasnt a very good climber

he slipped on a rock

and ripped off his cock

and now hes got a vagina

Imagine Bitish airways doing a similar thing!!!

:Grin7: No way there are more brits flying than thais.And i did work for them for 32 years.So no chance i am afraid :BirthdayCake1:

cheers chris :P

Wriggley Tin 1

:Grin7: No way there are more brits flying than thais.And i did work for them for 32 years.So no chance i am afraid :BirthdayCake1:

cheers chris :P

I'm more on about the "Racism" angle oldboy ;)

There once was a man from china

he wasnt a very good climber

he slipped on a rock

and ripped off his cock

and now hes got a vagina

SORRY old age syndrome must have kicked in .Nothing to do with two tier pricing then. :Whistle:

chris

Wriggley Tin 1

Its just for the thai nationals from what I understand, from wherever they are travelling. Eg: my wife gets a 7% discount from Sydney to Bangkok with Thai Air.

No I meant in Germany we got a special cheap THAI booking class for Thai nationals and their husbands... its called ethnic fare. But only for a limited amount of seats. I asked if the discount you were talking about is available for every fare. (assuming that you're a Thai national of course)

large sig = small penis

No I meant in Germany we got a special cheap THAI booking class for Thai nationals and their husbands... its called ethnic fare. But only for a limited amount of seats. I asked if the discount you were talking about is available for every fare. (assuming that you're a Thai national of course)

my guess it would just be to & from LOS? :Whistle:

Ary ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba

"I kikiyat everything, I never kikiyat boom boom!"

lbfucker.gif

my guess it would just be to & from LOS? :P

isn't pretty much every THAI flight to/from LOS? maybe my English is just too bad but I just wanted to ask if BC is talking about the old ethnic fare or about a new discount... as a husband he would benefit from it as well... you too bte if you marry K :Whistle:

large sig = small penis

Its racist but its a government run airline paid for by taxpayers money so...

large sig = small penis

Ah I see what your saying Timo. I dont think I qualify. From what I know it isnt an ethnic fare like the one you have in Germany.

isn't pretty much every THAI flight to/from LOS? maybe my English is just too bad but I just wanted to ask if BC is talking about the old ethnic fare or about a new discount... as a husband he would benefit from it as well... you too bte if you marry K :Whistle:

i might still get the discount as i look thai & they always speak to me in thai for some reason? :P

lbfucker.gif

To get the discount you must book thru the Thai airways office - not the internet or a travel agency and they aren't as flexible on the fares so the 7% may only get you to the fare that you down to the fare that you could have got elsewhere.

Also you don't need to be a Thai National as my wife has received the discount ( I actually thought it was 10% she received ) as she has been a Aussie citizen for about 18 years but she she still speaks Thai obviously. She was flying to see her mother and i wasn't going so I am not sure if they would have extended the fare discount to me.

babydollsaddict.gif

Im going into the Sydney Thai Airways office tomorrow, I'll get the low down and try and get some Addicts hookups, lol. Should be a good perve.

Im going into the Sydney Thai Airways office tomorrow, I'll get the low down and try and get some Addicts hookups, lol. Should be a good perve.

Look forward to hearing what you find out.

And take your camera. I want some pics :GoldenSmile1:

Testicles

LOL, a Thai Airways office TR.

LOL, a Thai Airways office TR.

well you still haven't finished your other TR? :Question:

lbfucker.gif

screw thai air 7% what a joke!!!!! They charge $500-600 in taxes WTF! all others eva china asiana charge under a $100 (lax to bkk) so i guess they can afford the 7%.