IGNORED

Photo/video editing shops

mancity09

Hello guys,

i bought a new gopro a few months back, I'm shit with technology so haven't a clue how to make some videos for myself, like the same you see on YouTube vlogs. I've got many videos and pictures on the gopro and will be going to the Philippines next month so will have many more.

I'm just wondering if anybody knows of any shops or stalls in Pattaya who will edit them and make them into videos for me?

Cheers

i have a had time thinking up how that would work, there are sooooo many ways videoes can be cut and merged that to just get a small idea about what you are looking for.

Could possibly take a few hours of interviewing you.

That said, it really is not quite as difficult as many think to do your self. The programs for editing videoes has become very user friendly (for simple editing )

Try and do a youtube search for "video editing for beginners and have a look.

I hope you find a solution to enjoying your recorded memories :)

---------------------------
Here we go!!!

Archived