IGNORED

Thailand documentaries

gareth

does anyone else get really pissed off about the documentaries about thailand .

i watched a show last night , return of the sex tourist on german tv , it was advertised as being about the rebuilding of Phuket , started off talking about the rebuilding of Phuket since the tsunami and how it was not ALLOWED to cater to a better class of tourist , that the sex bar owners took over everything ,

what did they expect they still own the land ?

then they moved onto pattaya ( what has that to do with the tsunami ) showing the gogo bars and then talking about hookers , then in the same couple of scenes moved onto the kids selling flowers .

then without further ado started talking about peadophiles in laos and other areas ( WITHOUT SAYING THAT THOSE PLACES ARE NOT THAILAND )

then a big piece about Thomas Sassen who was arrested in pattaya ( didnt say that it was in 2005 )

then some interviews with some guys on the beach about how old their girlfriends were , that there was a 25 yr difference ( if a multimillionaire western guy has a 30yr younger wife nobody says a thing ) .

is it just me or would anyone else like to see a report about how things really are , that not all these girls are so innocent , the farms that have been bought by falangs only to realise that the brother is really the husband or how many sponsers a girl has and that she still works the bar or the father and piss poor brother are driving around on new bikes or a suv even though they only have a rice farm ,

i would love to see a true report about thailand

"And were you pleased?" they asked Helen in Hell.

"Pleased?" answered she,when all Troy's towers fell;

And dead were Priam´s sons, and lost his throne?

And such a war was fought as none had known;

And even the Gods took part; and all because

Of me alone! Pleased?

I should say I was!"

Lord Dunsany

i have been thinking of making a doco, more so on the life of ex-pats and people who have made the move to thailand.

I'm gonna make one spinning P4P in a 'look at all these heroes who support single mothers' fashion..... :P

BARGIRLS CAN FAKE AN ORGASM BUT I CAN FAKE A WHOLE RELATIONSHIP

• 3 weeks later...
i have been thinking of making a doco, more so on the life of ex-pats and people who have made the move to thailand.

It sounds a good idea mate but nobody will watch it.Apart from a few ex-pats.Folks back home in America and Europe would turn

the channel over after 5 minutes when they realized there was no scandal.

Seen a good one called pattaya city of smiles got it of ebay it tells the true story its a good watch

All ive got in this world are my word and my balls and i dont break them for nobody

Money Number 1

• 2 weeks later...

i know exactly what your talking about tkis always psses me of every documentary they make about pattaya they give it a twist making it look like pedo paradise and dirty westeren men coming there to abuse the girls.

A couple of months ago one of the biggest news papers here in belgium did a 7 day report on pattaya with every day about 4 or 5 pages saying just that.

they send some fag (excuse my language) reporter overthere who, as he mentioned on the first day of his report , whas shocked nad couldnt sleep at night because of what he saw.

Ofcourse everybody i know read this even family co-workers etc,... you can imagine the reactions

assholes ! :Dunno1:

• 2 weeks later...

one big difference about LOS and western countries, in order to have a girlfriend 25 years younger than you in a western country you have to be rich, in LOS any average joe can have a girlfriend 25 years younger

yeah i hate these stupid fucking docs,,,they really put us mongers down,just like the western woman believe its all peedos in patts,,,first peedo i ever set eyes on he wont fucking last too long,but yes why dont they just tell it like it is,

IF THERE,S HELL BELOW WE,RE ALL GONNA GO !!!

Thailand has always got a negative image in the press.

Its hard to convince people who have never been what its really like.

The documentary called city of smiles is quite good but then again Ive heard it getting slated because one of the bar owners they interview is a former football hooligan.....you cannot win

You Dont Need Eyes To See

You Need Vision