IGNORED

Resizing photo's for Facebook

lfc4dp

I've got a shit ton of pics from my Canon EOS that I want to use on facebook but it always says the image is too big. Most of my mates say they just store all theirs on dropbox but I have and it still wont work sharing the photo's from there. Have you guys got any tips for this or know any software available for resizing?

cheers in advance

I use this one. Works with Win 10. It resizes the photo (or batches) and keeps your original photo untouched.

After installing, right click on photo/s and click "Resize pictures" and below appears,. Select the size (at correct ratio) you want in Custom and it always comes up until you change it.

Image Resizer.jpg

Good for resizing photos for posting on PA etc and sending by email or sending by Bluetooth .

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

Photos for Facebook have to be 5 mb or under, what software are you using to process the images ?

Shooting jpeg or raw ? 

My youtube channel .....https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxoT31MMwxjrLmj6um_BnlA

2 Weeks in Jomtien trip report, photo heavy and videos.....  http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/307477-big-g-returns-2-weeks-in-november-photo-heavy-and-some-videos/

First trip report,more then 500 images.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/177415-small-trip-reportbut-heaps-of-photos500-plus/

Photos for Facebook have to be 5 mb or under, what software are you using to process the images ?

Shooting jpeg or raw ? 

5 MB seems quite large  for posting. I normally resize to under 300 Kb for posting and transferring by email , facebook etc. .

There is a pinned topic but no guidance  as to maximum size.

Please Resize your pictures before posting

Started by DirtyDisco, Dec 17 2007 07:25 AM

Here is a photo at 3.46MB  (cropped from a 9MB photo) but after many seconds, the Forum claims to have reduced it to 159KB but when i check the photo it says 291 KB which seems in proportion to the second photo..  So much for the Forum saying maximum single file size 200Mb. That is just rediculous, 200KB would be more realistic.

The second one I resized  from 3.46MB to 800 x 1200 which i normally use, giving 194 KB   which seems adequate for this Forum..

Tik Sony 1 004L crMCC2.jpg

Tik Sony 1 004L crMCC2 (Custom).jpg

I use this one. Works with Win 10. It resizes the photo (or batches) and keeps your original photo untouched.

After installing, right click on photo/s and click "Resize pictures" and below appears,. Select the size (at correct ratio) you want in Custom and it always comes up until you change it.

attachicon.gifImage Resizer.jpg

Good for resizing photos for posting on PA etc and sending by email or sending by Bluetooth .

Here you are.

Image Resizer for Windows - Lets you resize images by right-clicking.
www.bricelam.net/ImageResizer/

How to use Image Resizer for Windows. After installing it, right-click on one or more selected picture files in File Explorer, then select Resize pictures.

• 2 weeks later...

Here you are.

Image Resizer for Windows - Lets you resize images by right-clicking.
www.bricelam.net/ImageResizer/

How to use Image Resizer for Windows. After installing it, right-click on one or more selected picture files in File Explorer, then select Resize pictures.

Cheers guys! downloaded that program will see how it goes

Have you tried it  yet. .

• 2 months later...

Archived