IGNORED

Watch out your bill in Horizon in Hilton hotel!

pattaya669

We was a group of friends so we had that private room in Horizon. The food was not so impressive as before. But we had several drinks and dishes. After we all had separate bills. And after my friend looked throw the bill he noticed some drinks and food was added to his bill. We all started look at our bills and it was only one who had it correctly. When we told the staff again and again she almost started get angry! But after a long time we managed to settle it. Mine went down from 7300 baht to 5800 baht. So you guys can understand how annoyed we were of that! Did they try scam us or what is the question?

Hard times at Hilton too.

................................................................................................................

You dont say how many friends/bills

But one was correct all others were wrong to the detriment of the customer

mmm I'm no gambler but the odds of it being random errors are heavily stacked in favour of SCAM

You dont say how many friends/bills

But one was correct all others were wrong to the detriment of the customer

mmm I'm no gambler but the odds of it being random errors are heavily stacked in favour of SCAM

6 billls and only correct!

I went to Horizon a couple of weeks ago and my bill was fine. That said, always good to keep an eye on it

Was roadie with you?

That may have something to do with it.

• 2 weeks later...

I've eaten there a few times and never had a problem with the bill BUT staff reliability is variable. I've sometimes had the wrong meal sent to the table and needed to send it back etc. So it could be simply a case of poor staff not knowing/understanding to split things across multiple bills. Either way...still a poor experience.

Archived