IGNORED

No 90 day report date

thebestman36

I just did my 1 year renewal on my retirement visa. I renewed on Nov 1. My expiration is for Nov 25 each year. Wouldnt they typically give me a stamped date for my next 90 day reporting? I dont see it anywhere.

The 90 days runs separately to the annual date.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

OP: If you did your last 90 day report in person, you should have the bottom half tear-off slip.  Count 90 days on from the date on that.

If you reported on-line check your e-mail in-tray and count 90 days on from the date of the message approving your residence.

As Eanto says, 90 day reporting is an entirely separate process from extension of visa on retirement grounds.

And the report date is 90 days from your last date of entry into Thailand.

Thanks all. I was mistakenly thinking it would be connected with the 1 year renewal. I left thailand and returned on august 25. So november 25 is my 90 day.

In fact 22 November, but 25 will be fine as 15 days before and 7 days later is normaly accepted.

If done in the 15 - 7 day window before the report date, online reporting is an option saving a trip to the immigration office.

Archived