IGNORED

Apartment with no security guards

mrfixer

I often go to Pattaya with my (Thai) wife. Many times we will take a girl back to the room for a threesome. However, my wife feels uncomfortable with hotel reception or security seeing her and me doing this. We are looking for a decent holiday apartment to rent on a weekly basis which is fairly close to beach\second road and doesn't have a receptionist or security guard hanging around. Any ideas?

Yes. We have stayed VT6, however there are always a couple of security guys at the lifts - taking ID cards etc. We don't want that...

I often go to Pattaya with my (Thai) wife. Many times we will take a girl back to the room for a threesome. However, my wife feels uncomfortable with hotel reception or security seeing her and me doing this. We are looking for a decent holiday apartment to rent on a weekly basis which is fairly close to beach\second road and doesn't have a receptionist or security guard hanging around. Any ideas?

I would be hesitant at staying at a place without a security guard/reception. I can only imagine those that exist would be pretty run down budget shitholes.

Rent a condo, View Talay 6 has been a favorite with some of our couples.

VT6 security guards will take girls ID.

This is Thailand. They've seen worse. Could the wifey just walk in a few minutes behind you after you've checked the lady in?

Pattaya September 29, 2016 to February 28, 2017. Having the time of my life!!

Ongoing Trip Report #1:

Click Here...Do It!!

Ongoing Soi 6 Bar Tour:

Click Here...Do It!!

try and look into guesthouses, many of them do not have a reception and do not take ID cards

---------------------------
Here we go!!!

After a couple of im-not-leavin-until-you-pay-more dramas in Shanghai and Singapore, hotel security is a worthwhile thing.

Convince your wife of such merits.

Im sure the security guys have seen it all.

I would be hesitant at staying at a place without a security guard/reception. I can only imagine those that exist would be pretty run down budget shitholes.

This is Thailand. They've seen worse. Could the wifey just walk in a few minutes behind you after you've checked the lady in?

Your experience and or the general rules regards security taking ID's in VT6 does not fit in with ours. I am unaware as to if the people concerned spoke with the SGs or crossed their palms with silver. I am aware that we have and do send ladies there without such checks. 

There's usually two guys by the lifts in VT6. The take the ID cards and put them in a wooden tray, then write the girl's name and apartment number in a book. They are usually pretty vigilant.

try and look into guesthouses, many of them do not have a reception and do not take ID cards

Any recommendations?

Many guesthouses have entrances through the bar downstairs, though some don't.

I'm sure some of the rooms here:

http://www.canterburytalescafe.com/UK/Guesthouse.php

have their own entrances. Not sure about others like Boomerang, English Rose, China Garden etc?

Don't know if the rooms will be up to the standard you want.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Only if offered.  It's not mandatory and there are many Thai-Farang couples that stay there.

I've taken back "good girls" that would probably be offended if asked for ID, I've also had Pumpui who drops her ID off on her way up, and the massage girls from the shopfronts in the building that get past with just a smile.

Your experience and or the general rules regards security taking ID's in VT6 does not fit in with ours. I am unaware as to if the people concerned spoke with the SGs or crossed their palms with silver. I am aware that we have and do send ladies there without such checks.

I stayed there for October 2016. I never tried bypassimg the security. The girls always immediately handed over their ID or the security guard motioned for the ID.

If neither had happened I would have then asked the girl to do it. Just my preference.

Ongoing Trip Report #1:

Click Here...Do It!!

Ongoing Soi 6 Bar Tour:

Click Here...Do It!!

Only if offered.  It's not mandatory and there are many Thai-Farang couples that stay there.

This is correct. If a girls enters on her own they are likely to stop her. If she enters accompanied then you have the option, up to you.

While I loved VT6, you wont get discretion.

If you enter through the main entrance you will bypass many tourists as central festival is next door. You will walk through the corridor which has massage shops, salon, grocery store then main lobby with reception and security guards. Its quite busy and youll likely share an elevator with other guests.

Sounds like you can bypass security as said above if shes with you. But dont expect to go unnoticed.

Ongoing Trip Report #1:

Click Here...Do It!!

Ongoing Soi 6 Bar Tour:

Click Here...Do It!!

While I loved VT6, you wont get discretion.

If you enter through the main entrance you will bypass many tourists as central festival is next door. You will walk through the corridor which has massage shops, salon, grocery store then main lobby with reception and security guards. Its quite busy and youll likely share an elevator with other guests.

Sounds like you can bypass security as said above if shes with you. But dont expect to go unnoticed. 

you can avoid the security guards by the lifts by taking the stairs at he right hand site about 10m in, no need to bypass the hallway-shops. i did this a couple of time during the day when i wanted some exercise/didn't want to wait for a lift and rented an apartment on a one-digit floor. 

maybe the guards would have come after me if i was in company though, 

Golden Sea on Soi Buhakao.

Villas at back are great.No security.

And you can access the hotel from different ways too.

Job done.

Boomerang has private access from early in the evening. Lady can let her self out too if she's not too tired lol

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

I think Sugar Sugar gogo rents out apartments above the place with a separate entrance .

Thanks for the suggestions. Golden Sea looks quite promising but is full when we want to go. We have stayed VT6 a few times so know the drill there - the guards are very vigilant and last time remembered us from a previous visit and intercepted the girl each time. My wife feels shy, which I understand. I have ended up booking a condo in Soi 13. We'll see how it goes. We're touring out in the sticks for a couple of weeks but finishing with a ten day 'sex holiday' in Pattaya. A threesome everyday and my wife wants to organise a couple of sessions with two girls for me whilst she 'directs' and 'helps' - hence we don't want security guys being nosey or making comments to her (which happened a couple months ago when we stayed in Blue Sky on Soi 5).

After a couple of im-not-leavin-until-you-pay-more dramas in Shanghai and Singapore, hotel security is a worthwhile thing.

Convince your wife of such merits.

Im sure the security guys have seen it all.

Agree 100%.

Robw

You could stop at Center Condo where you could use the stairs at one end, walk up one floor then along to the lift, bypassing the security.

I had the same thoughts about being discreet, but I value security now.  I would not underestimate it.  I tip the guard on duty 20 baht every time I bring back a girl.  As another poster mentioned, let your wife know that they have seen it all and more, night after night, year after year.

In my experience (after staying in VT6 about 10-15 times): the VT6 security guards are quite laid back. They will not ask for the ID of the lady proactively.. except if you make an explicit slow down at their table.

So: If you just walk together to the elevators they won't ask the lady for her ID.

Edit: it's probably a confidence/body language thing.

It could be a security risk asking mongers to post hotels / apartment with no security, or where you can enter the accommodation without being seen. Not saying you are crooked (I take it you are not!) but others could be using the site for this reason. 

I know of one hotel in a cul-de-sac alley off 2nd Road where you can go up the stairs to the rooms without passing the reception / security desk, but not going to name it.

Intown holiday hotel soi honey, never looked at ID when i came back, pool on roof. Think 750 a night or something, looks a little run down but perfectly adequate for a short trip

Archived