IGNORED

LK The Empress Substitute

frankie9

I like LK the Empress,

Great location, easy access sneak in thru the family mart, decent breakfast, great beds, great AC..

But...Getting ridiculously expensive to stay..

Any better options in the area?

I'm laying here in my room at the Empress right now listening to the gentle crash, crash, crash of a pile driver on the building site across the Soi.....about to head down to reception to see if I can get out of my booking. As someone who likes to party late and sleep all day, this ain't gonna work.....BE WARNED!

Macks earplugs :-) :-) :-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Need hotel suggestions?  Free, non-judgmental help available HERE with over 1,100 rooms within 1 mile of the Pattaya nightlife districts covered.  Results tuned to your exact specifications.

Down for Maintenance as of 11/8/2017.

Map Links and Joiner Policy Repository access information here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xjbngew8ss1a6q0/mapLinks.pdf?dl=0

But seriously, if it's the jacuzzi part of The Empress you like:

Baraquda

LK Royal Suite

Intimate hotel

LK Renaissance

Mera Mare hotel

All with a prox index of 2+ (within 1 mile of at least 2 of the 3 districts: LK, WS, S6)

If it's the Beach Rd part you like:

Hilton (prob too expensive)

Bayview

Wave (too expensive)

Sea Me Spring

Sea Me Spring Too

Sea Me Spring Tree

Stay hotel

A-One New Wing

hotel Selection

hotel Vista

Pattaya Sea View

Hard Rock hotel

Holiday Inn (way North though)

Aya Boutique

-bwb

Need hotel suggestions?  Free, non-judgmental help available HERE with over 1,100 rooms within 1 mile of the Pattaya nightlife districts covered.  Results tuned to your exact specifications.

Down for Maintenance as of 11/8/2017.

Map Links and Joiner Policy Repository access information here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xjbngew8ss1a6q0/mapLinks.pdf?dl=0

Just stayed at LK empress and I'm disappointed. It's *maybe* a 3 star place. Old and dated. Mold and nasty all over room walls and shower. Nasty breakfast too. No idea why people pay a Premium to stay here even with its location. Walls are paper thin. Can hear the room next to me every conversation details. Never had a hot water problem in Pattaya till I stayed at LK empress. It starts out cold and takes about 3 minutes to get hot water then every minute or so it goes away to cold and repeats. Annoying! Then little things like only one trash can in the bathroom and non in the room. So if I have to throw something away there is not a bin unless I go to bathroom lol.

The LK renaissance is much better and cheaper too.

In which wing of the Empress did you stay?

I never had those problems in any of my stays there, but I always stay in the wing over family mart..

Breakfast was always decent as well..I guess its just went  down hill..

Stayed at the LK Renaissance the week that they opened, very similar to the Empress, but I don't like the location nor the pool...

In which wing of the Empress did you stay?

I never had those problems in any of my stays there, but I always stay in the wing over family mart..

Breakfast was always decent as well..I guess its just went down hill..

Stayed at the LK Renaissance the week that they opened, very similar to the Empress, but I don't like the location nor the pool...

I was in the other wing facing beach Rd. Which to me is another negative there is little security here and no one available when bringing girls up to the room to check and hold ID.

• 1 month later...

I stayed a week at Inn House, soi 13, some 100m to the South of LK Empress. It's noticeably less luxurious, but cheap and quite nice nonetheless.

The tiny rooftop pool (and some rooms) have a great view over the ocean.

I'd go there again, myself.

Not so much a butterfly, more a caterpillar.

I never experienced the water problem at the LK Empress. You can ask reception to keep hold of ID.

Only con I found at the LK Empress was the easy access to the rooms from the restuarant side. I could of taken 15 girls back joiner fee free by going through the restuarant.

(As a note if you take one person back there is no joiner fee. The fee only applies if you take more than one girl back)

That being said, the LK Mansion looks like a cheaper alternative to the LK Empress.

I never experienced the water problem at the LK Empress. You can ask reception to keep hold of ID.

Only con I found at the LK Empress was the easy access to the rooms from the restuarant side. I could of taken 15 girls back joiner fee free by going through the restuarant.

(As a note if you take one person back there is no joiner fee. The fee only applies if you take more than one girl back)

That being said, the LK Mansion looks like a cheaper alternative to the LK Empress.

LKMansion is cheaper for a reason, it really is a budget option!

Archived