Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Swamped on Beach...............

DirtyDisco

spent the afternoon on the beach with my lady, just near Soi 4, sitting watching the world go by as we relaxed. as you may know the deck chairs are in rows, we were sat in the middle row, now right in front was a Jet ski tied up ready for use, as we enjoyed relaxing a falang put on a life jacket then jumped on the Jet ski and took off at speed along the beach front, showing no regard for the safety of swimmers nearby. after about 45 minutes this guy returned and did a swooping turn right in front of the beach, kicking a wave of spray, swamping 4 couples sitting to my left at the waters edge. I watched as he then shouted an apology, he had a big grim on his face, I could tell he had done it on purpose to the delight of the Thai workers of the Jet Ski-Pattaya.com.

As you can imagine the the people he swamped were not happy, three older couples Thai/falang were shouting at him calling him an idiot and such, he then dismounted the jet ski and went over to the couples, using his size to intimidate the angry people.

It soon became apparent he was the boss of the http://jetski-pattaya.com/index.html or one of them, from what I could hear he seemed to be from Sweden or somewhere like that. I wanted to punch his lights out for being such an idiot. but my lady restrained me.

He then strutted about the place, acting as if he owned that piece of beach, I so wanted to show him how to behave but had to calm myself.

After this I watched many jet ski's running around the beach area, I wondered to myself, why is there no control of these dangerous machines, they should have one area from where they operate, which is marked by buoys with an area for them to run up and down the beach. But I guess this is Thailand so safety is the lowest priority.

I would like to try the Jet ski's but will avoid the Jetski- pattaya company on principle the boss I saw was an ass. I only wish I had video of the idiots behavoir.

Cheers,

DIRTY

Click Here To Help Pattaya Orphans

jizzflicker "I just wanna fill a wheel barrow up with jizz and tip it all over her head, while her sister spanks her with a dildo"

Bryan "What Colours your Dog"

LaaMok "I was bored once and had time to waste. i decided to try and unload without touching myself or rubbing, i think about 4 hours later, the yogurt truck crashed."

sounds like a real ass,

i saw on Jomtien beach a young farang boy do the same, but the jetski boys were not happy with him at all

dirty.. it sounds like you need another 5 sum.. i would suggest the 5 sum bed at 3 sum.. have fun!.. :)

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

Hi Disco! A nice judo throw! Half nelson, and make him eat sand.Would of wiped the smile off his face! :)

Edited by bbd

Shade-Seeker

Guy sounds like a total wanker. I hope all those on the board boycott his business.

I had a look at his website and they harp on about being trustworthy and safe. What a crock of sh!t from a bunch of hypocrites

Testicles

A small hole drilled in the fuel line of his jetski would slow him down... but probably only inconvenience some poor bastard that he hired it to... If you've an hour to waste... you could approach one of his underlings, and put together a deal for a weekly hire afternoon for the board... when the big boss comes to clinch this lucrative deal you can appear to recognise him... and then pull out on the grounds that he's a totally unsafe idiot who'se a risk to beach users... then walk away leaving the surf natzi fuming...

"I have passed blamelessly through life doing nought but good deeds, and I am beloved by all whose path I have crossed. It is beyond comprehension that anyone could nurture in their hearts hostile feelings for me." Genevive Dieudonne. Vampire. ("Anno Dracula" by Kim Newman)

its easy to disable someone at the beach

just throw sand in their eyes

and laugh at him

but yeah better just make a point of not using that service.

strange a farang could own that business there without being pushed out by thais

Member since Dec 06.

sounds like a right arsehole

พอล

babydollsaddict.gif

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdown Clocks&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/38.jpg&text=the%20party%20starts&untilColor=6724095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2008&month=11&day=21&hour=15&minute=30&second=27&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

<small>MySpace Countdown Clocks</small></center>

Not the greatest beach to spend time at anyway! What with 100+ speed boats, long tails and jetski's operating in the area swimming would be tempting fate, and snoozing in a deckchair would be almost impossible... well for me anyway!

From the time they first appeared jet-skis have managed to bring out the thoughtless goon in 99% of the people who use them, so what did you expect?

"If it feels good, just keep doing it!"