IGNORED

Nanatai Hotel soi 4 Bkk

shadyacres29

jusr wondering if the hotel is reputable and girl friendly...money running low now and need a cheap option in Bkk sukhumvit

• 2 months later...
jusr wondering if the hotel is reputable and girl friendly...money running low now and need a cheap option in Bkk sukhumvit

A friend of mine stays there often. He always pays 900 for room, sometimes gets a bigger one, sometimes smaller. The place is a bit runout but still clean. It is girl friendly. There's a free tuktuk that you can take to Nana Plaza.

• 2 weeks later...

tried to find a website for the orchid hotel on soi4 only find the royal orchid hotel have you got a website

• 4 years later...

A thumbs up for Nanatai Mansion still, they have renovated most of the rooms. It's now 1000  or 1200 with buffet breakfast for two. It's a quiet place, 700m walk to Nana Plaza or 35THB taxi ride. Just ask for a renovated room, laminate flooring or tile floor, and a shower instead a bath tub if you prefer it. The rooms are HUGE compared to average hotel rooms and I don't know any other hotel in Sukhumvit for 1000 THB a night.

Downside is that there's no good outside view from the rooms, because a "kitchenette" in the balcony, that I don't even know if it's in use.

Try the walk in price for Heaven@4 Soi4 Nana. Boutique hotel only about 28 rooms, no pool but really friendly very modern, worth a look.

Archived