IGNORED

Floating restaurant in Pattaya Bay

gazman100

Hi all,

I’ve always noticed that floating restaurant in Pattaya Bay, does anyone know the name of it and what was it like, food, prices, etc

Cheers

:GoldenSmile1:

food is decent but expensive. great view.. romantic if you want to make that GFE extra nice.

i like the ferry they use to get you to the resturant.. pretty cute imo..

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

Is it just like an assembly line though?

You know? Go there, get fed, get "encouraged" to fuck of back ashore as quickly as possible so they can cram a few more punters aboard.

Or can you sit and take in the views and all that shit?

Hedonist

No bad grammer or spelling mistakes here !!!!

Its the all new language i have invented called "Typonese"

Copies of the book and DVDs are on sale and are availible at the main desc at the exit sine

• 1 month later...

I have been visiting pattaya for years. And I like visiting restaurants that I have never been to before. The floating restaurant is one of the few places that I have never been to.

So the next time I'm in Pattaya I'll have to make the effort to go and visit it.

Food is pretty good, nothing unbelievable, it's good though, probably depends what you order, wine is alright, can't remember price of anything, think it was pretty reasonable, maybe closer to cheap even, I just remember being really surprised how much less it was than I'd expected the first time I went, I was expecting to be completely hosed though. There's singing on the roof deck and then thai dancing after a certain time. In terms of 'assembly line', the couple times I went we were basically the only ones there and we hung out forever drinking wine, service is decent, leave you alone but always close by. I don't know how busy it is now being tourist season, I can't imagine they'd pack that entire boat, but maybe, if so maybe it becomes more of an assembly line but I really don't know, I wouldn't think so, there's a ton of seating because there's the entire top deck and then a whole other floor with a stage etc. just below that, I'd imagine you could hang out for as long as you wanted if you're drinking and doubt you'd feel bothered. In short, there's a lot better food at a lot of other places, and places you don't have to take a boat to get to, but, that being said, as a place to hang out one night for a bit, have wine or whatever, your girlfriend will probably like it, and there's some pretty decent food. I don't think I would've willingly wanted to go back a 2nd time but my girlfriend liked sitting on the deck looking at the lights, quick enough boat ride, something to do if you're bored and need to pass time, it's alright once.

Edited by caribou

food is decent but expensive. great view.. romantic if you want to make that GFE extra nice.

i like the ferry they use to get you to the resturant.. pretty cute imo..

Cheap Charlie