Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Is there Long Time in Thailand?

Feezy

Hey guys, So like I've said before I've been to Philippines many times in recent years. I'm planning my first trip to Thailand but I'm kind of worried about one thing. I actually like the whole gfe vibe in Philippines. It has gotten worst lately with girls wanting to leave early and prices going up in Angeles City. But Subic Bay is still decent when it comes to the prices. But that place is a shithole lol. 3 years ago 2500 - 3000 was the average barfine in Angeles City. Now it's more like 3000 to 4000. So I like to pay 3000 barfine and 1000 tip if they stay all night. So 4000 Pesos which was about $90 US last year. This years exchange rate it's more like $85 US. What can I expect to pay for long time in Bangkok and Pattaya? What can I expect to pay for short time. I've never had ST in Phils... :D

You need to go and read the Newbie advice sections and the Barstool Banter sections of the forum.There are pinned threads and lots of general discussion over there that will give you an indication of prices and how things work.

You should also note that we are specifically asked not to include Bargirl chat in this area.

You need to go and read the Newbie advice sections and the Barstool Banter sections of the forum.There are pinned threads and lots of general discussion over there that will give you an indication of prices and how things work.

You should also note that we are specifically asked not to include Bargirl chat in this area.

Ok I will search the old forums. I'm hoping I find some up to date info. Thanks man

Archived