IGNORED

Songkran Help!

Feezy

Okay, guys. So I have a trip coming up April 4 2017 - April 25th 2017. I picked these dates with plans to get engaged in the Philippines, but I came to my senses. Well, Apparently Songkran lands on April 13th to the 17th and I've decided to go to Thailand instead. I don't want to be there during Songkran if it's gonna effect the amount of pussy available at the prices I want. I've never been there but I hear girls go back home during songkran so pussy is limited. And with higher demand comes higher prices. I don't like that. So when arriving I'm thinking about going to Phnom Penh, Cambodia for the first time from the let's say the 4th - 9th then flying to Philippines from the 10th - 17th missing Songkran. Now, when I come back to Thailand for the last leg of my trip from the 18 - 25th will the hoes be back at work yet? Or should I do Thailand first before songkran starts from the 4th - 10th and cam then Phil. I've never been to Thailand but I am a seasoned traveler but I don't like other tourists much or higher prices lol. But still I've never experienced Thailand or Songkran would it be worth it staying through songkran? Or is it just a bunch of obnoxious tourists everywhere? And when do the tourists arrive and leave so I could avoid them. I could skip Philippines I've been there many times. I could also stay in Thailand the whole time. Like I said I've never been there before But I guess I'm not much of a partier. I like the Philippines. Lol go to a bar. Pick out a girl, fuck her all night for a 3000 peso barfine + 1000 peso tip = $90 US Dollars. Please help guys any advice is appreciated.

Plenty of girls about during songkran mate .

Try it out and it run this year from 12-19 April .

I'm at the airport now waiting for plane , after this trip I'll be back for next years songkran .

Bring a smile and have fun , don't listen to all the doom and gloom it's a great laugh .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last 6 years in a row I've done Songkran, last 4 gone to Manila straight after to see the guy that introduced me to Songkran, tis but a hop skip and a jump. And every year the twats at Manila airport piss me off but I still go back for my bud. The poster above became my wingman this recent Songkran and I'm awaiting his immenent arrival now. Get yr ass to Songkran bro yr gonna love it, I'll even offer to show you the ropes

Pattaya is a tourist resort,  obnoxious tourists are everywhere 365 days a year and only difference Songkran makes is they are all wet.

I'm an open minded fella and I decided to take a trip during songkran of this year. I will never do it again. It just wasn't for me. I stayed indoors mostly to avoid getting soaked with freezing ice cold water.  If I was in my late teens early 20's sure it'd probably be fun but as a very mature 38 year old I decided that in the future I'll avoid the Songkran dates and let the kids have their fun!

Travelling on the 18th and 19th is lengthy and difficult because of increased traffic coming to cause chaos in Pattaya,

Travelling on the 18th and 19th is lengthy and difficult because of increased traffic coming to cause chaos in Pattaya,

Good to know. I'll try to avoid travel on those dates

I'm an open minded fella and I decided to take a trip during songkran of this year. I will never do it again. It just wasn't for me. I stayed indoors mostly to avoid getting soaked with freezing ice cold water. If I was in my late teens early 20's sure it'd probably be fun but as a very mature 38 year old I decided that in the future I'll avoid the Songkran dates and let the kids have their fun!

Guess I'm not a mature 38 year old , lush is a little older and he loves it .

TBH I wasn't sure I'd like it , but by the 19th I had a gun in hand blasting out on soi 7 .

Each to their own I suppose [emoji1360]

Definitely worth experiencing at least once. Went to my first one this past April. Plenty of women to be had but yes some go home for this national holiday. You will find plenty of tips here if u search the songkran threads such as bring extra footwear, always have your phone in waterproof bag, don't get upset at getting splashed with water etc.

• 3 weeks later...

Songkran isn't a tourist event, it's a genuine Thai holiday but tourists can play too. some girls go home for the holiday but i don't recall a price increase for barfines during songkran. i suppose come places do

You either love it or hate it.

Runs until the 19th.

If you like being wet every day, go for it.

you should do Songkran at least once and then decide if you ever want to do it again. it's an experience like no other if you like water fights. Songkran in Pattaya is fun and relaxed along Soi 6. had such a good time, never made it to Walking Street. Songkran in Bangkok is very crowded, packed like sardines on Silom Road and Khao San Road. Soi Cowboy not as bad. i did both last year. i preferred Pattaya and might do it again next year.

here is my trip report about Songkran...with photos...

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/293587-my-first-songkranmy-first-threadmy-first-photos/

Archived