IGNORED

P.72 hotel

spectnas

Guys

This is 2-star small hotel by Walking Street.

Right in the middle of the action

Has anyone stayed here?

Guest friendly?

Room cleanliness?

Service?

Noise level?

I am looking for an option where I can take my short timers back to a close place and dont walk much

Thanks in advance

Guys

This is 2-star small hotel by walking street.

Right in the middle of the action

Has anyone stayed here?

Guest friendly?

Room cleanliness?

Service?

Noise level?

I am looking for an option where I can take my short timers back to a close place and dont walk much

Thanks in advance

I have stayed there.

Yes guest friendly - Yes rooms cleaned well - Restaurant open until 2 am and the foods okay - get a room not facing Walking Street, mine was facing the side alley and was quiet.

Its not the most modern place but the location is FANTASTIC if you love Walking Street but even if you you travel around town as the baht buses run to and from there 24/7 so its easy to get back to.

http://www.p72hotel.com/

Enjoy :GoldenSmile1:

I have stayed there.

Yes guest friendly - Yes rooms cleaned well - Restaurant open until 2 am and the foods okay - get a room not facing Walking Street, mine was facing the side alley and was quiet.

Its not the most modern place but the location is FANTASTIC if you love Walking Street but even if you you travel around town as the baht buses run to and from there 24/7 so its easy to get back to.

http://www.p72hotel.com/

Enjoy :GoldenSmile1:

A few reviews stated they are not guest friendly hence I had to ask.

I plan to bring 2-3-4 girls a day (one at a time) and clearly do not want to argue with reception

Thanks

2-3-4 girls everyday? you have some stamina, still better to book White Rose or somewhere (B500) cheap for your shagging near WS, but stay somewhere nicer.

Archived