IGNORED

Prices flight from BKK-MNL.

Loso4ever

As I`m planning to get married with my fiancee in Manila in May next year after I got my free trip to Pattaya thanks to Pattaya Addicts and generous prizes in that competition. I like to meet you guys at the end of April. Now I`m planning to stay in the Phils for another 5 weeks to get everything right to get legally married by law.

A part of this planning is to find a not to expensive flight from BKK to MNL, most likely from the 4th of May till the 15th of June. I`ve looked sometimes for flights with Tiger Airways or flights with Air Asia, but the connections are far from adviceable. They go via Macau to wait there almost a day and then pay almost the same as a ticket with PAL or Thai Airways. The same problem occurswith Air Asia. Also no direct flight from Bangkok to Manila, but a long stopover in Singapore. The price isn`t that low to book that ticket. As I life in Holland the prices of the tickets are fairly lower when I book in Bangkok. It would be my first time to book from BKK then. So if there are any guys, who can help me with my surch for cheap tickets, please feel free to help me out here. Each advice will be welcome.

Cheers,

Adrie.

I flew Cebu Pacific in August this year.From Bkk to the newish terminal 3 in Manila for 6,624baht all in.

Give them a try.

Good luck and best wishes on your wedding day!

Cheers

www.cebupacificair.com

Just checked:FLIGHT DETAILS Bangkok (BKK)

to Manila (MNL)

04 May 09

5J 932 depart BKK 12:20 AM

MNL 4:35 AM

Manila (MNL)

to Bangkok (BKK)

15 Jun 09

5J 931 depart MNL 9:10 PM

BKK 11:35 PM

PRICE DETAILSClass E (BKK - MNL) 1 Adult @ 1,195.00THB1,195.00

Taxes/Fees detailsTHB3,523.00

Class E (MNL - BKK) 1 Adult @ 1,195.00THB1,195.00

Taxes/Fees detailsTHB2,823.00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total PriceTHB8,736.00

Edited by sonic692

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=F8soolsiIOo&...feature=related

2 All beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun.

I flew Cebu Pacific in August this year.From Bkk to the newish terminal 3 in Manila for 6,624baht all in.

Give them a try.

Good luck and best wishes on your wedding day!

Cheers

www.cebupacificair.com

Just checked:FLIGHT DETAILS Bangkok (BKK)

to Manila (MNL)

04 May 09

5J 932 depart BKK 12:20 AM

MNL 4:35 AM

Manila (MNL)

to Bangkok (BKK)

15 Jun 09

5J 931 depart MNL 9:10 PM

BKK 11:35 PM

PRICE DETAILSClass E (BKK - MNL) 1 Adult @ 1,195.00THB1,195.00

Taxes/Fees detailsTHB3,523.00

Class E (MNL - BKK) 1 Adult @ 1,195.00THB1,195.00

Taxes/Fees detailsTHB2,823.00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total PriceTHB8,736.00

Everything under €200,= for a direct flight for that time is great. Thanks Sonic mate on both accounts.

I`ll check out Cebu Pacific again early next year to book through internet then or ask my girl to book in the Phils by then. Thanks again mate.