IGNORED

Just Booked April Suites

PK1984

Hey Everyone after reading through the forums and advice I got I decided to go with April Suites and wanted to thank you all plus i would still like to hear any feedback you have about April Suites so I don't look like a complete fool my first time in Pattaya lol, Thanks Again.

I`ll be the first to answer PK,thing is i`ve never stayed there, :WinkGrin1: i do think you`ve made a good choice though.Good location thats not far from anything really,and it consistently gets good reveiws.One thing to take note of though,there have been an handful of instances where guests have arrived only to be moved to `march suites`one of its sister hotels because they`re full (bad organization and i dont know if it still happens to be honest),March suites is a lot newer only being open a year or two,some people have been fine with this but if i book an hotel i do it for a reason(s).

You have to be one of the unlucky few for this to happen though,and all being well things will go smoothly.

Just be careful walking down the quiet, poorly lit track, that's it's situated off.

I tended to get a motor bike taxi back if it was the early hours

Never had any issues walking down that little soi late at night.

April Suites is very good,good staff,nice pool,location is good but i prefer the lk metro/soi buakhao area.

Its a good location if you like Soi6, its really walking distance turn right out of the soi on second road walk 500m and you are there. Also the baht bus is right there that will loop back around onto to beach rd. Nice hotel for price l thought. Stayed there last October 2015 for 800 baht a night

Husband is staying there in February (well, that's where he's booked, anyhow) ... will be his first time there ... 2x at LK Metropole, this last time at Page 10 ... he's not big on commitment ...

Ha.

Ha.

Ha.

Need hotel suggestions?  Free, non-judgmental help available HERE with over 1,100 rooms within 1 mile of the Pattaya nightlife districts covered.  Results tuned to your exact specifications.

Down for Maintenance as of 11/8/2017.

Map Links and Joiner Policy Repository access information here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xjbngew8ss1a6q0/mapLinks.pdf?dl=0

Husband is staying there in February (well, that's where he's booked, anyhow) ... will be his first time there ... 2x at LK Metropole, this last time at Page 10 ... he's not big on commitment ...

Ha.

Ha.

Ha.

Ya i was looking at Page 10 but finally decided on April Suites

Archived