IGNORED

Afternoon time gogo

Jonesy99

Anyone know a good gogo with full on naked dancers in afternoon times?  I did hear there are a couple of places in Soi 13/2 that go all the way and open from 2pm.  

I am not interested in just bikini stuff.

Anyone know a good gogo with full on naked dancers in afternoon times? I did hear there are a couple of places in Soi 13/2 that go all the way and open from 2pm.

You may regret 'full on naked' in some of those aGoGos.

I know club Nevada does full nudity as does Miami. All the Las Vegas bars too. Most places don't have that many girls or the best looking. I'm not sure what good means to you but I like that these bars tend to play hard/classic rock.

Anyone know a good gogo with full on naked dancers in afternoon times?  I did hear there are a couple of places in Soi 13/2 that go all the way and open from 2pm.  

Now that the LK Metro gogos aren't allowed to open in the afternoon, your choices are severely limited.

If you are talking full nudity, you are talking about the ones in Sois 13/1 and 13/2 but, as already mentioned, most of the girls/women there you would prefer were covered. Don't entirely reject them though: I said "most" not "all"!

An alternative is Tahitian Queen on Beach Road near Soi 13. That is skimpy bikini world though, but the girls are far better looking.

Archived