IGNORED

Page 10

bouncewithme

I couldn't find any dedicated threads on this hotel. I'm normally stay at Intimate hotel by Tim Boutique and want to try somewhere else. This appears a bit more modern.

Any recent experience here? Amy issues at this hotel?

it's an ok place, but I don't think it's good value for money these days.

Hard to beat the location though

Pussy always wins, it's undefeated

For: Excellent location and rooftop pool.

Against: Tiny fitness room with no AC, relatively expensive and regular 05.00 high volume doof doof from next room was not dealt with by hotel staff.

Pros:

As mentioned the roof top pool is really nice and the size of the rooms are good as well.

Location is IMO one of the best.

Contras:

For the size of the room you don't have a lot of storage place and the bathroom is a bit dark.

The price is too high for what you get in my opinion - about 10 Euro/night too expensive.

Advice:

Just use hotels.com or Agoda.com to check more reviews on this hotel.

I have never stayed at Intimate hotel, but I guess according the reviews you get there a better deal for a similar price.

How was your experience at Intimate?

Hope I could give you some idea.

Cheers

Pros:

As mentioned the roof top pool is really nice and the size of the rooms are good as well.

Contras:

For the size of the room you don't have a lot of storage place and the bathroom is a bit dark.

The price is too high for what you get in my opinion - about 10 Euro/night too expensive.

Advice:

I have never stayed at Intimate Hotel, but I guess according the reviews you get there a better deal for a similar price.

Cheers

Overall, good at intimate.

Pros are location, pool on roof, attentive staff, decent breakfast. And the location on a dead end quiet Soi is nice as you don't have to worry about being run over constantly.

Cons- they have not done any remodels lately and the rooms are becoming dated quickly. They do not look as modern as Page 10. This is my primary issue.

Plus I want a room with a couch in there which Page 10 seems to have. I would go back to intimate but I want to find somewhere else as an alternative that company price wise and amenities and rating wise which Page 10 looks slightly better than intimate.

Stupid room layout everything close to floor, Overpriced, try 247 boutique hotel, Soi honey get a suite for same price

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I stayed in there for 10 days a few years back during all of Songkran and a few days more. Rooms were spacious and decent; I did like the bathrooms -- decently large and seperate shower area and tub, with the usual glass-wall between the tub and the bedroom. I got a room on the top floor, at the back of the building overlooking the quiet parking area and it was very peaceful - no boom-boom-boom from the beer bars across the street. 

The pool is fine - a bit small, but it's a rooftop pool; whatchagonnado? 

The room wasn't in spanking-new condition, unlike Areca, but it was quite a bit more modern -- and the location is perfect; absolutely perfect! For me, I want to get up and be a bit spoilt with a large, comfy bed...swim a bit, eat a bit - then off to the races. Second road is a 1-2 minute walk for the ride up to the 6; Beach road is 4-5 for a quick ride down to Walking Street. Another 5-7 minutes and you're in Central Festival. Cross the road and you're 10 minutes from Soi Diana and LK Metro

The hotel is only part of the equation.. the rest is location, location, location.  

Pros:

Contras:

Advice:

I have never stayed at Intimate Hotel, but I guess according the reviews you get there a better deal for a similar price.

Cheers

Stayed there 2 days ago, pool is out of service for another week or so for leaks repairs.

Place is ok but it is showing its age now, peeling paint, laminate flooring buckling etc.

What would be comparable to page 10 in central Pattaya?

Dynasty

Lek - newer wing

Areca - newer wing

What would be comparable to page 10 in central Pattaya?

Sea me spring or August Suites, I could think about.

I have stayed the last three times in August Suites, close to soi 7 & soi 8,  and for me it's a great package out of location, room size and condition, pool, staff and performance price/ratio.

In soi 10 I have been as well once in Sea me Spring hotel and there the rooms are spacious as well, but somehow I didn't like the vibes, but location is great. Staff wasn't friendly as you would usually expect.

If you don't book it this time you can risk a look on site and see how you like it.

I have checked out already few places during the holidays - it gives you a clear idea.

Enjoy your stay, pal!

Great topic!! I swear we were just talking about the same thing.  We always stay at Intimate.

• 1 month later...

I stayed at Page 10 in march 2016, I did also miss the possibillity to unpack the suitcase, or even place it in a desent way. Also I missed some umbrellas at the pool - it was hard to find some shadow ! Too overpriced in my oppinion, but again lokation is perfect.

Great location, wifi good, staff friendly, big rooms.

Some say it's overpriced but it's decent.

I'm staying here next week for 4 nights. It was 50.00 usd a night on Agoda after taxes. I'm not expecting it to be amazing just good. I've never stayed on soi 10 so should be a diff exp for me then past trips. I'll come back and post how it was after my trip. 

Sea Me Spring Too. I booked a deluxe room there. It's still in good shape, bigger rooms than Sea Me Spring Tree. No problem bringing more than one girl back. But I hear the wifi is a pain.

Sea Me Spring Too. I booked a deluxe room there. It's still in good shape, bigger rooms than Sea Me Spring Tree. No problem bringing more than one girl back. But I hear the wifi is a pain.

I stayed here last year,good hotel,no complaints at all.....well if im being  picky the room lighting could do with being a bit brighter!

I found a deal next week to spend a couple of nights at Page10 for 1350 baht/night.Or choose 247Boutique on soi honey instead,same same price.Is it worth?

Ok i finally decided to book Page 10,checked in about a hour ago.I guess this was a great place not so long time ago but nowadays the rooms look really tired and in desparate need of refurbishment.

The room is good sized,big bathroom and a small balcony without chairs,ok for a smoke.

Overall its acceptable value for about 1300 baht in high season,as much i paid,but nothing more than that.

On a positive side the staff were friendly enough and changed my room immediately after i asked for a room on a higher floor.

20161205_111748.jpg

20161205_113945.jpg

20161205_113932.jpg

20161205_115153.jpg

20161205_114327.jpg

20161205_115251.jpg

20161205_114228.jpg

20161205_113757.jpg

I just got here last night. You can tell in its day the rooms were amazing but like others said a little worn nowadays. Still nice enough for me. Rooms are comfortable and really big. All the staff ive encountered have been really nice.

I wouldnt say its the best value hotel in Pattaya but nice enough for me. I paid like 40 bucks a night through Agoda which was 200USD for 4 days at checkout. I wouldnt pay any more then that and even at that price its a bit overpriced by about 10bucks a night. If i could get it for like 30 bucks on Agoda id snap book again but at the price i paid id pass unless you feel like you have to be in the amazing location of soi 10.

Crap.  I am supposed to stay there on an upcoming trip.  THinking about canceling now and trying to get another room someplace else.  Those photos do NOT look good.  

Crap.  I am supposed to stay there on an upcoming trip.  THinking about canceling now and trying to get another room someplace else.  Those photos do NOT look good.  

Some decent similarly priced hotels further down the soi!

Archived