IGNORED

Page 10

bouncewithme

Having stayed at both, I much prefer the Stay just down the Soi to Page 10...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

9 people can't make a baby in one month

Stayed there for maybe 2 year ago, rooms was little bit run down, but but booked it for 1350b night in february for 7days, nice pool.

but does anyone know if you can bring more than 1 girl for free?

Stayed there for maybe 2 year ago, rooms was little bit run down, but but booked it for 1350b night in february for 7days, nice pool.

but does anyone know if you can bring more than 1 girl for free?

That is what I want to know, I've had Page 10 recommended to me by a frequent visitor but yet to book. Coming in March and want to make sure I get a good hotel, good location, at about the same or lower price.

One of the reasons I prefer the Stay is that there's no charge for up to two girls... ;)

9 people can't make a baby in one month

Having stayed at both, I much prefer the Stay just down the Soi to Page 10...

+1 no complaints from me last trip,i`d stay there again but i like to try new places!

• 4 weeks later...

*WARNING*

Got my credit card compromised here, so far i'm $US400 out of pocket as a result, working with my bank to try to recover the money.

AVOID THIS PLACE AT ALL COSTS!

how did it happend? when paying with it or scimmed from hotel safe?

When paying, reception recorded my card details.  Luckily I was able to contact my bank and it seems they cancelled the card before the fraudulent charge was settled.

Stayed there 2 days ago, pool is out of service for another week or so for leaks repairs.

Place is ok but it is showing its age now, peeling paint, laminate flooring buckling etc.

I stayed a couple of times when it first opened already after 2 years you could see it was done on the cheap,lots of chipboard getting chipped  and just poor quality fixtures and fittings,surprised to see its still not had to close for a complete refurbishment.

• 3 weeks later...

We've been staying at Page10 three times now. The fourth trip is booked.

Pros:

Great location in between Beach Road and Second Road.

Very quiet, no street noise, they gave us the same room every trip.

Nice rooftop pool.

Good buffet breakfast.

Friendly staff.

Cons:

Very poor Wifi in the evenings. Shared bandwith.

Room a bit worn out.

• 2 weeks later...

*WARNING*

Got my credit card compromised here, so far i'm $US400 out of pocket as a result, working with my bank to try to recover the money.

AVOID THIS PLACE AT ALL COSTS!

Same thing happened with me when I booked Page-10 last July using my Credit Card ....I did get a alert on my mobile for 1$ charged by someone in Japan for purchase of something online. I called up Citibank immediately, and they informed that the online transaction shows Japan but the actual location was Thailand. I got the card blocked before further damage could be done ...

.I guess, that 1$ transaction was a test to see whether the use of my credit card goes thru to further siphon of all that could be possible. At that time , I did not doubt anything concerning my booking with Page-10, but I did raise this up with the LB receptionist and their fashionista blonde Thai Manager...They just laughed off the issue stating that I should be careful with use of my Card.

However, later the bell boy with whom I had a good rapport informed me that many customers had previously complained of the same thing happening with their credit card,  but then the hotel does not take any onus for this as the name of the user and location generally reflect from outside Thailand in the statements.  

I don't think that the hotel or its Management has anything to do with this but surely one or some of their staff is involved in passing out the details .

Prior, to this incident I had stayed there 7 times in a row but then now have moved on to other better places ......

I used to stay at Page 10 up until a few years ago. Probably 4 stays in total.

On my last stay when booked through Booking.com , unlike previous stays the LB receptionist (the unattractive one) insisted I needed to pay upfront this time. I explained that I didn't have the cash on me but if I can drop off my luggage in the room and get changed I'll go and exchange cash to pay. After getting the manager involved I was allowed to check into my room, drop off my luggage and get changed.

30mins after leaving my room on my way out of the hotel to exchange money the LB receptionist yells across the foyer "You Pay Now?"

This incident coupled with the obvious decay of the rooms is why I don't think I'd stay there again.   

Here's the rooftop pool.  I had to look at it every day when I lived in View Talay 6.

page10.jpg

Retired

I dont give any Thai hotels my credit card. I book through Agoda which you can pay with paypal. Page 10 actually asked for my CC when i got there and i told them i didnt use booked through Agoda. They then asked for a 500 deposit which i happily gave them and was returned to me when i left. Some hotels wont even ask about the credit card that ive stayed. 

Archived