Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Fast track coupon company

richie-rich

Has anyone had any problem with this fast track coupon company?

http://fasttrackcoupon.blog.fc2.com/

I've ordered some coupons from them with no problem so far but received an email from them today informing me if I get stopped and asked where I got them from I should reply 'from a friend three years ago'

All sounds a bit dodgy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone had any problem with this fast track coupon company?

http://fasttrackcoupon.blog.fc2.com/

I've ordered some coupons from them with no problem so far but received an email from them today informing me if I get stopped and asked where I got them from I should reply 'from a friend three years ago'

All sounds a bit dodgy?

It does sound dodgy. Why don't you use BFS for 850 and have some peace of mind. They will send someone to meet you at the gate.

https://www.bangkokflightservices.com/home/bfs-services/premium-airport-services/

i get them given to me on arrival by Etihad as i get off the plane.................but the last 8/9 times i've rolled up immigration was so quiet it was not worth using them.

just had a look at mine and the box bottom left (flight number) on ALL of them have EY printed in black ink on it.

also they ALL  have a red and round etihad stamp in the square box on the right side where it says airline stamp.

well that's great if you happen to be arriving with etihad or at a similar time to an etihad plane arriving but i dunno how you would get on at a different time.

so it safe to assume that other airlines mark the cards issued to them in a similar fashion....................and if those boxes are not marked..........then the cards are not valid...................if the immigration officer notices any discrepancy who knows...................and there is a space on the white departure card you fill in on arrival for the airline and flight number

i'm guessing that each week or whichever period they choose each airline is presented with a bill for the number of cards collected at the fast track section

Used this company after researching it on here funnily enough

i've never seen any complaints but that is the position re the cards as far as i know.

i have some pics somewhere will try and find one

got it...................

march 28a 001 (Custom).JPG

there's 7 of the blighters.

you can see the stamps i mentioned

Thanks for that striderman, I'll see what mine look like when they arrive

Does anybody know if Emirates issues similar cards?

i only get them as i fly economy but a lot with etihad ff gold status................emirates i dunno

Emirates issue them if your Business or 1st class, little bit different to them but you join the same queues. 

Most of the time, they just take them & throw them into the pile, never seen them check the cards.

i've never seen any complaints but that is the position re the cards as far as i know.

i have some pics somewhere will try and find one

got it...................

attachicon.gifmarch 28a 001 (Custom).JPG

there's 7 of the blighters.

you can see the stamps i mentioned

I've started collecting them from Qatar, similar setup with QR in the flight number and a Qatar Airways stamp

WP_20161008_005.jpg

On the back it says valid only on flight/date shown but there is no date or flight

WP_20161008_006.jpg

WP_20161008_007.jpg

when u get them coming in off the plane when they land they look like that...............ie blank..........................and i have never been asked at immigration to complete it.

when u get them on departure to use at the fast track gate the check in staff fill in the missing details for you

i always use the ones given to me on departure as the fast gate is on the same level as check in and it is impossible to know what the wait is like up the escalator

Cards arrived today and are like the ones shown in the pictures above.

Only difference being they have AOT guest stamped on them.

Not sure what that means but I guess if I see a bloke putting rubber gloves on when I hand them over I'll know I've fucked up....or saved 1000 baht down Soi 6

Richie-rich

Archived