Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Chicken thread

I love some gai. Who doesn't?

Anyway, what are some of your favourite

1. Chicken wings

2. Chicken parmigiana

3. Fried chicken

4. Chicken burger

5. Chicken pizza

I don't have any suggestions myself because I haven found any worth mentioning in patts but I haven't been looking that hard

Roast chicken from Big C Pattaya Tai..

20 years ago there was a chicken place at the junction of Makasan and Payathai (?) by the gated crossing....fires going ..heat blowing out onto the pavement....but the best chicken I ever tasted..

Not a huge fan of roast chicken, I have too much of it at work for free...

I have tried some fried chicken just down the road from March hotel and it was pretty good. Cheap too, only like 20 baht per piece

Have a look at the post "Where to buy cooked chicken"  might save a lot of typing, JMO

May the best of your past, be the worst of your future.

With cashew nuts , in Green curry, Massaman , Penang , Khao Soi

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

Had the best chicken of my life in Central a week ago.

Can't remember name of the place. Fresh Co or something with that amount of letters. Small place. Someone should be able to tell you.

Not a food-lover by any means - I wouldn't even eat if I didn't have to - but that was some awesome chicken. No idea what they put in it.

My favourite is Gai Yang with some Khao Neow, available from many street food carts, goes well with an icy cold beer.........

try liams the place in new plaza that does fish n chips for 99 baht his chicken is delish and cheap....bought one once from a street vendor got back to loom took it out of the box and fuck me the head and feet were still attached..............

Archived