IGNORED

Studio room/ Hotel room

tony33

Hi

I will be getting into Pattaya sometime around the 4th December i am definitely staying 1 month possibly 2.

Anyway i tried to book a month a Pattaya Bay View but it is full.

In a ideal world im looking for a hotel or studio apartment that is fairly new (as everything ages too quickly in Pattaya) is near to the centre of Soi Bukow (LK Metro area), isnt too noisy so i can sleep in, in the morning and if i opt for it, get to bed before midnight. And is girl friendly.

If anyone has any suggestions id greatly appreciate them.

It high season and I think you will struggle to find a place anyway have a look at this place. click here and you will find a reviews and pics.

In the mean time Welcome to the board and the addiction, there is lots of useful information here and some cool guys too, use the search function to find information if you don't find what you're looking for feel fee to start a thread Enjoy.

Edited by Mavrick

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

Cheers the initial prices seem good.

But is it possible to make an agreement to pay a set amount for the lecky, water and bet sheet/towel cleaning at the start of it, as i couldnt be doing with getting a ridicules bill for it all at the end, especially as im bringing a 3rd world currency i.e the GBP

I'm looking for a similar thing for two months until Mills gets out there and we can rent a house. That place looked great Mav but alas no romms at the inn. Anyone got any other ideas? Tony I'll keep you posted if I find anything and if you could do likewise it'll double the search power!

Cheers

Wax

BARGIRLS CAN FAKE AN ORGASM BUT I CAN FAKE A WHOLE RELATIONSHIP

I'm looking for a similar thing for two months until Mills gets out there and we can rent a house. That place looked great Mav but alas no romms at the inn. Anyone got any other ideas? Tony I'll keep you posted if I find anything and if you could do likewise it'll double the search power!

Cheers

Wax

Fellas try Dancewatchers.

Nice one Mav, you're a gent. I owe you a beer.

BARGIRLS CAN FAKE AN ORGASM BUT I CAN FAKE A WHOLE RELATIONSHIP

Nice one Mav, you're a gent. I owe you a beer.

No problem bro, Good Luck with the search and let us know how you get on.

Ive tried quite a few places and everywhere seems to be full over December.

Mosiak only have luxury doubles at 37300BHT a month.

If anyone gets info on someplace decent please let me know.

Edited by tony33

Ive tried quite a few places and everywhere seems to be full over December.

Mosiak only have luxury doubles at 37300BHT a month.

If anyone gets info on someplace decent please let me know.

I am staying in hyde Park Residence top floor ocean view for 20K a month and I will be out on Dec 7th. This is brand new condo approx 2min bhat bus ride to Walking Street. PM griz30 the owner and check for availability. Highly recommend this place..

If you where going another month, I would rent you my condo. But december, i already got a tennent. I was suprised that a collegue at work, who has a thai wife came to me and begged to rent my pattaya pad for the whole of decemberI did not realise rents where so high.