IGNORED

Nigeriens held with hundreds of fake credit cards

Denis903

Police have seized a total of 558 fake credit cards from three men from Niger at Suvarnabhumi Airport.

The three are identified as Yahaya Mahamadou Salao, 24, Maman Nalam Abdou, 55, and Halirou Abdoul Kadre, 44.

Pol Col Nitithorn Jintakanon, deputy commander of the Tourist Police Division, said officials were acting on a tip-off that foreign criminals would arrive at the airport with illegal electronic cards from Guangzhou, China.

View the full article

Not sure people from Niger would be called Nigerians but Heyho! 

I had to search and actually they are referred to as Nigerien - You can tell I am bored  :GoldenSmile1:

I had to search and actually they are referred to as Nigerien - You can tell I am bored  :GoldenSmile1:

I'd describe you as pedantic but if you are happier with pedentic up 2 u.

I'd rather look at tits, cunts and arseholes than listen to them!

I had to search and actually they are referred to as Nigerien - You can tell I am bored :GoldenSmile1:

Whenever I hear the names Nigeria and Niger I cant help thinking of another word used to describe the people.

My knowledge about Africa in general and Nigeria in particular are so low... that I call Nigerians... Africans. 

I never went to Africa and I am completely unable to differentiate between people of different African countries.

But I know one thing, however: Thais do not have favorable prejudice toward Africans.

I had to search and actually they are referred to as Nigerien - 

You have aroused my curiosity. :)

I just do a little research and I just found out that there are two different countries: Niger and Nigeria. (I did not know! )

The people of Niger are called Nigeriens (plural) and the people of Nigeria are called Nigerians

P.S. This proves that we can learn about African geography in a forum that speaks of Thailand. ;)

Whenever I hear the names Nigeria and Niger I cant help thinking of another word used to describe the people.

And I can't help thinking of several words to describe people like you.

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes." Jack Handey

And I can't help thinking of several words to describe people like you.

I'm not saying it is s good word, just that the spelling is very similar to the names of the countries.

I'm not saying it is s good word, just that the spelling is very similar to the names of the countries.

One is French and the other is English for the people who live on the Niger river colonised in the north by the French and the British in the south.

Archived