IGNORED

Monqeyo Meaning

TheMarlon

You are possibly referring to that thing they do where they kind of grab a bit of your flesh...??

Man keow...?

Maan keaw..?

Or some such phrase.

Never quite sure if it means "you are so gorgeous and succulent I could eat you".... Or "I like you so much I actually want to hurt you"... Lol.

Seems more common place when referring to babies and small children and as Dalef65 says, along with the expression/action that accompanies this phrase/word, would  seems to imply good enough to eat

I thought twas when you see a cute baby say in the UK and you squeeze it and say I could eat you or shite to that effect.

Works better thinking bout doing that too my pug that a ankle biter

Man cow or some similar saying me thinks with a bit of love thrown in

"Cute" has always been my translation. (Mostly used for babies and children)

The Thai Friendly Master Index - tfmi.wtf - 1700 ladies, 5000 reviews and still growing

Crowd Sourcing: use the button on the TFMI or go to tfmi.wtf/form

If a bar girl sees you and says that it means that you make her horny. She wants you. She wants to make out with you. She wants to have sex with you. 

But sure you can say that about babies. Cute as a button. 

Archived