IGNORED

LHR to BKK

tel 123

fly Etihad to bkk, from the 08/02/09 to 22/02/09, for £418. fixed dates i think, here is a link to the webpage.... http://www.asda-travel.co.uk/offer.php?flight=14142866

tel

update also available in march, 07/03/09 to 26/03/09 for £418 here is a link to the webpage ... http://www.asda-travel.co.uk/offer.php?flight=14209475

Edited by tel 123

At the end of the day it is night!!

A shark will only attack you when you are wet!!

yea within a few months it should anyway,as the airlines are still using the fuel they bought at the higher prices

href="/monthly_10_2009/post-1-125681518559.png">post-1-125681518559.png

yes i agree, should come down soon, but a good price for those who like to book ahead...tel

At the end of the day it is night!!

A shark will only attack you when you are wet!!

I think some of the prices already have come down for etihad. I was checking the price of a flight i'm booking with etihad and its dropped £60. Excellent news...

i read an article that the prices wont necessary go down as the oil is cheaper.

the article quoted a few airlines saying that they were already in debt due to fuel prices being so high earlier.

perhaps q2 2009?

Lets hope so, but i,m still looking for a bargain for xmas :Drunk_Party:

wishfull thinking !!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking to fly to out Bangers from London in mid Jan, and the cheapest direct flight is around 555 return with EVA.

With oil prices falling, you'd think airlines would drop their prices too.

Do BMs know of any good deals out there or should I wait a bit longer before booking?

Cheers !

Have you tried calling West East Travel 0870 2201 001

They found a cracking deal for me that was 180 gbp than everywhere else (and this was direct, all the others werent).

As for booking, no one know really eh. Oil is down, not many are really spending like they used to and flight companies must get bums on seats.

Perhaps it would be prudent to hold off at late as poss ?

Still, if it was me, I get a price in my head that Im looking to pay and if someone offers a deal in that ball-park, I just take it.

Last minute.com had a couple of deals in the low 500's leaving on 5th and 7th of Jan with Ethiad.

I'm leaving it to closer to the time to book my next trip as I think prices will come down too.

So far today have looked at pretty much every site I can think off, for another flight out there around the 23 Dec. Just came back and paid 468 with Ethiad but not a hope in hell of anything near that it seems to go back!!!!

If anyone comes across any bargains for late december plz post em :D

• 2 weeks later...
I'm looking to fly to out Bangers from London in mid Jan, and the cheapest direct flight is around 555 return with EVA.

Do BMs know of any good deals out there or should I wait a bit longer before booking?

Cheers !

In the same way that energy companies do airlines buy futures in oil - ie/ their price is fixed for a later date whilst securing a supply. So, in the same way that your energy bills remain high your flight prices may take a little bit longer to come down. Might see a slight drop due to lower than normal demand due to the political situation but the oil drop will filter through soon after :)

Edited by WaxMiracle

BARGIRLS CAN FAKE AN ORGASM BUT I CAN FAKE A WHOLE RELATIONSHIP

brilliant website mate just got a good cheap quote myself think i will be using asda for my trip in july.cheers.

Cheers !

Book now, the EVA deal is due to end today according to their website

Book now, the EVA deal is due to end today according to their website

Just checked on EVA's website and seems all the cheapest tickets have all gone :(

Lowest price going out on 16-Jan is 791 quid..

May have to fly out on non-direct flight...

just booked a flight for july from lhr £618.00 flying with emirates thats the cheapest ive been quoted i was getting quoted £750-£800. thanks for the link mate.

Just checked on EVA's website and seems all the cheapest tickets have all gone :(

Lowest price going out on 16-Jan is 791 quid..

May have to fly out on non-direct flight...

try joining their frequent flyer club ( its free) then clicking on the promotions page. Failing that Airlinenetwork.co.uk were quoting £575 yesterday for March, worth a try