Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Limos to pattaya?

Turd Ferguson

I hear that there are some gogos, beer bars, and hotels that do limo service to pattaya from bangkok when you get off the plane. Can anyone give me any advice on any reputable ones. When I get there I wanna relax and live like a "two week millionaire!" Not one of the jack ass ones but I still want to be comfortable while travelling. Also do any of these limo's have stocked mini bars or is it a byob type of affair?

Go Sounder FC!!! Get Some!!!

If I have multiple personalities and one of them is a prude, and the other very horny, then if I switch from hornball to prude when masturbating is it technically masturbatory rape? Just a thought.

0F229B0808010F77DB2F55C605DB3D08.png

8113D3597505FA1D284CC43936B154C8.png

I would be content with a luxury sedan because the drive from BKK is not that long. Each to his own though. You'll feel the rock star status once you hit Patts. Just go to Pattaya Beer Garden on your way to/from Walking Street.

What and where is the pattaya beer garden?

Go Sounder FC!!! Get Some!!!

If I have multiple personalities and one of them is a prude, and the other very horny, then if I switch from hornball to prude when masturbating is it technically masturbatory rape? Just a thought.

0F229B0808010F77DB2F55C605DB3D08.png

8113D3597505FA1D284CC43936B154C8.png

i believe the( penthouse hotel )have such a service.. and you can have 2 girls in the limo with you too while travelling to pattaya... so.. drinks / limo / girls .....

i think its the penthouse hotel.. check there hotel on google...

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

Secrets has a van that you can arrange to pick you up at the Airport. I believe it's 1800 bht for the trip. Also there are allot of freelanch limos looking for people so they can pick upextra money. As I was walking towards where the Secrets Limo was a young lady couhgt my eye and mouthed the word Pattaya to me. I would have grabed her if I hadn't already made arrangements. I'm sur eyou can find all kinds and price will run 880 to 1800 bht.

Edited by dtyolmn

anybody tried the service offered by thelimopattaya.com service from airport to pattaya am arriving on sunday 13th dec with china from ams

the limo service is GREAT!!! alwasy on time.. i use them 3 time on my last trip.. ALWAYS ON TIME.. ALWASY FRIENDLY PEOPLE.. fucking love them.. 1200 from patt to bkk anywhere.. same for going to patt from bkk... toll already included

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

I'm not sure about the limo service....but your pickup date might cause a problem....Dec 13th is Saturday :P

As long as it was a fairly comfortable ride, i tend not to give too much thought to the mode of transport, be it a limo, taxi, even a baht bus, or tuk-tuk would do me................just as long as it was going TO Pattaya.

In other words, who gives a fuck ???? :GoldenSmile1:

I will have just spent the best part of a day being herded around like a sheep (or should that be flocked around?), during the process of getting me as far as Bangkok Airport, so a little ride down to Pattaya aint gonna bother me too much.

Hedonist

No bad grammer or spelling mistakes here !!!!

Its the all new language i have invented called "Typonese"

Copies of the book and DVDs are on sale and are availible at the main desc at the exit sine

The limo services are pretty good. You get straight into the action and usually get a couple of barfines.

However on the downside, they are generally very expensive.

Also most of the girls work or go clubbing/freelancing until 3 or 4am, and tend to wake up in the afternoons if left alone.

So if you get a limo mid-day the girls will not be at there best.

Also for me the best part of pattaya is the first night. The whole town is at your feet, and its time to hunt out a gem.

So having a couple barfines already paid in the limo isn't something that appeals.

I can't deny its a class way to kick of your pattaya experience though.