IGNORED

Reliable + Fast Wifi Connection

ChaNomYen

Hi does anyone know if any condos/rooms/apartments with a fast wifi connection that is very reliable? With rent below 10, 000bht a month..

Or which bars/cafes that have a good connection?

Thanjs

Hi does anyone know if any condos/rooms/apartments with a fast wifi connection that is very reliable? With rent below 10, 000bht a month..

Thanjs

Some internet-cafe's have hotspots which you can receive on any room nearby.

I know there's one in Jomtien, on the corner of soi 5 nearby the beach. But I don't know about Pattaya.

Thanjs

ADSL is mostly the "fast" internet in Pattaya.

Reliable is going to be a problem too. I stayed in 2 hotels with free wifi, Metro apartments

on soi LK Metro and the Jasmine hotel on Soi BJ that's just off Walking Street. Both places

were around 800 or so baht a day for my rooms.

The internet access was fast or slow to not available during my stays in both hotels. I think

from midnight to maybe late morning is when the least number of people are using up bandwidth.

Some places around town will have free wifi, i'm sure that info is on this website you'll need to search.

Be careful while using unsecured wifi, I had my yahoo ID and password lifted and caused me some grief

but in the end I was able to shutdown the crooks before they charged alot of ebay junk to my account.