Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Blue Olive, one of the best restaurant in town

heiddegger

Hi, i post this thread because i didn't see any about this restaurant. They recently change menu, i went there a couple of time and for me it's one of the best restaurant in town. Delicious mediterranean food, and prize are really acceptable compare to the quality. Anyone went there already ? what you think about ?

Hi, i post this thread because i didn't see any about this restaurant. They recently change menu, i went there a couple of time and for me it's one of the best restaurant in town. Delicious mediterranean food, and prize are really acceptable compare to the quality. Anyone went there already ? what you think about ?

Never heard of.

Where is it ?

Thepprasit 8, in a small soi, close to Momento... I think that's why no have too much customer everytime i go there, you need to know for come here. Because the food is really awesome

I read that the chef there worked with Bite Me Bistro, also a highly recommended restaurant, and presumably developed the menu .. an apparently colorful guy named Ewan Macglashaman .. Aussie-Scotsman, professionally trained in French cuisine, world-travelled .. worked as a personal chef and a chef on super yachts, the Princess Cruise Lines and an outback mining camp .. appears talented.

Bite Me Bistro is serving up some seriously good and good-value offerings, to consistently favorable reviews .. http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/286109-bite-me-bistro-best-new-place-in-town/?p=3426407 .. if this guy's impact on Bite Me Bistro is anything to go by, Blue Olive is probably worth a try.

I've dined at neither of these restaurants (yet), but the favorable online intel puts them both on my hit list.

Reviews on this place by forum members would be great addition to the non-mongering intel bank which the forum has nicely added .. anyone?

Hunter S. Thompson Insert.jpg

Is Ewan still at the Blue Olive?

Oddly, he is not featured on their web site.

So, I asked the same question on the forum a few weeks ago, and was informed by a forum member unrelated to the Blue Olive that he was.

Hunter S. Thompson Insert.jpg

I saw that photo but that doesn't prove he's still there. The article could have been prepared months ago. Remember how he disappeared so suddenly from Bite Me. 

Yes he's still here , i don't know he was so "famous" but he come everytime at the end of the dinner , for be sure everything was ok and sometimes offer some amaretto . Very professional

Yes he's still here , i don't know he was so "famous" but he come everytime at the end of the dinner , for be sure everything was ok and sometimes offer some amaretto . Very professional

Yeah he's a super star. 

Odd location for a restaurant, IMO.  Too awkward to get to.  Best of luck with it, guys.  Bite Me is a much better location.

Archived