Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Mood lighting? Study shows bright light may help men with low libido

News Bandit

Interesting!

There has always been a "myth" that people in hot countries would be more sexual. Africans, for example, or Latinos.

This "myth" is perhaps not a myth at all. And this study would give the scientific explanation of this phenomenon. :)

Girls want the lights brighter sometimes, afraid of the ghosts.   I keep them low for the girls sake, bad enough they gotta fuck an old fat guy, without bright lights making it worse

I was wondering this, had wondered if the older guys were getting testosterone injections, but maybe its just the sun.

Personally I find that Tibetan exercises are an excellent source of energy for the manly abilities. If you go to a gym, there are exercises for the muscles, for the cardiovascular system and for improving flexibility.. But the Tibetan exercises are designed to tone and balance the hormonal system.

https://www.amazon.com/Five-Tibetans-Dynamic-Exercises-Personal/dp/1594774447

https://www.amazon.com/Ancient-Secret-Fountain-Youth-Kelder/dp/038549162X/ref=pd_bxgy_14_2?ie=UTF8&pd_rd_i=038549162X&pd_rd_r=ANAYM7MXW4BC4R0J4WW6&pd_rd_w=5VTRS&pd_rd_wg=8UQJO&psc=1&refRID=ANAYM7MXW4BC4R0J4WW6

My sexual appetite and my ability improved significantly by the daily practice of these exercises. And it takes only 10 minutes. :)

Archived