IGNORED

Holloway Suspect Was In BKK

Evil Penevil

Joran van der Sloot, the 21-year-old Dutch guy who's the number-one suspect in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, has been in BKK as recently as Friday. He had apparently been in Thailand for six months or longer. But he seems to have gotten scared the BIB would go after him, so he moved on Sunday or Monday (maybe). Anyone see him? The US tabloid press (TV and print) is paying big money for any photos that show him together with Thai girls. Here's his photo:

post_276_1226277978.jpg

And some background information:

http://www.radionetherlands.nl/currentaffa...lloway-thailand

He's a lot bigger fish than HB. He's not wanted on any warrants, so no reward per se for his capture. But it is always good to force cockroaches (or vampires) into the sunlight. Hopefully the press spotlight will have the same effect. I hope wherever he turns up, the papparazzi make life hell for him.

Evil

:GoldenSmile1:

sigmyvvv.jpg.cb46a0ab77905c40e6b49f00c43b583a.jpg

Apparently he is in Samui now but other reports say he fled the country.. little arrogant tosser

sounds like a right psycho

I wouldnt classify him as psycho. Just a spoiled rich kid (daddy is a very high placed judge in Aruba) who has lived above the law for ages. And I doubt he will get put in jail this time just like he didnt get behind bars in the Natalie Holloway case even though they had a confession from him on tape. He'll get what he deserve but I bet its by a bullet rather than a judge

Edited by Esco

I wouldnt classify him as psycho. Just a spoiled rich kid (daddy is a very high placed judge in Aruba) who has lived above the law for ages. And I doubt he will get put in jail this time just like he didnt get behind bars in the Natalie Holloway case even though they had a confession from him on tape. He'll get what he deserve but I bet its by a bullet rather than a judge

Ok maybe not a psycho but close

"According to judicial psychologist Harald Merkelbach, who watched both the earlier and the recent footage, Joran van der Sloot believes he is invulnerable. "He sees people as objects." The psychologist calls Mr Van der Sloot "a young man with many defects"."

"Psychopathy is a psychological construct that describes chronic immoral and antisocial behavior.[3]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathy

"According to judicial psychologist Harald Merkelbach, who watched both the earlier and the recent footage, Joran van der Sloot believes he is invulnerable. "He sees people as objects." The psychologist calls Mr Van der Sloot "a young man with many defects"."

The boy has issues no doubt. I just wonder why the hell someone would go to an Island like Samui when he's on the run from the cops.. doesnt make any sense to me??

Edited by Esco

The boy has issues no doubt. I just wonder why the hell someone would go to an Island like Samui when he's on the run from the cops.. doesnt make any sense to me??

Maybe he's hiding from the brothers of the girls he tried to sell? Maybe he also has a friend who can shelter him in a private residence. I'm sure one day he'll try to pull his bullshit on the wrong person in the wrong place and he'll pay a very steep price.

Evil

:Cry4:

Edited by Evil Penevil

sigmyvvv.jpg.cb46a0ab77905c40e6b49f00c43b583a.jpg