Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Home sweet home

drowe

I have been staying Sabai Inn and Sabai Lodge for the last 5 years. my normal stays are Feb,May and Sept. The rates are 1050 baht to 1250 baht superior room at the Inn. You have use of the 4 swimming pools. You are on a baht bus route and only 3min walk to Big C or beach. 2 big screen tv in lobby for sport matches. They will also store your luggage for return guests so I have been travelling carry on the last few trips.

Looks great to me. are they girl friendly? how far from hotel to WS? any link for their website?

thanks for posting mate!

Very girl friendly and nice hotel , soi 2 catch a baht bus to walking st every min passing by , do a search for the website cheers.........................

I used to stay there about 11 years ago when it was a cheap Thai-style apartment block & hotel. Very handy for the bar complex there! Rooms were B200 a night then, or B3500 per month all-in - place was full of bargirls at that time, most interesting spot I've ever stayed in.

Be scene and not herd.

I stayed there about 3 years ago and found it clean and reasonable rates. No issues or extra fee's with overnight guest but it may have changed since then.

The pool is across the street if you want to use it and there is a very good Thai restaurant across the way.

Total opposite end from Walking Street about 10-15 min walk but baht buses stop right in front...i like to walk and take in the views myself.