Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Clinton releases health data, doctor says 'fit to serve'

News Bandit

WASHINGTON - Hillary Clinton released new information about her health Wednesday as she recuperated from a diagnosis of "mild, non-contagious" pneumonia, with her doctor stressing she remains healthy overall and "fit to serve" as president.

View the full article

Can't be that hard to find a doc that will tell anything she want the world to hear ... 

Can't be that hard to find a doc that will tell anything she want to world to hear ... 

yep.   I think they both should make deal.  Clinton goes to a republican doc for a full checkup and Trump goes to a Democrat one.  Then post the results.  Either one can buy a good report and then that doc will the the WH physician.  For a hundred baht I can get a report from a doc here that says I am a healthy 30 year old

At the end of the day I suspect both would survive a full term and be functional.  I've had walking pneumonia and yes it sucks and yes it saps you but most people with decent medical care survive and put it behind them.  

Having said that, and despising Hillary as I do, I am pleased that she is struggling in her campaign and looks and sounds lethargic.  I hope it costs her the election.  And i approve of having a non-partisan doctor examine the candidates from the major parties to assure the public we aren't getting someone with hidden medical problems that may impede their ability to serve.

At least there is some interest now.  Most probably don't know that Kennedy was on , well here is a quote from a NY Times article.

But newly disclosed medical files covering the last eight years of Kennedy's life, including X-rays and prescription records, show that he took painkillers, antianxiety agents, stimulants and sleeping pills, as well as hormones to keep him alive, with extra doses in times of stress.

The last two are very disturbing and I would want to know about that before an election.

I just wish they would do some kind of psychological testing as well.

At the end of the day I suspect both would survive a full term and be functional.  I've had walking pneumonia and yes it sucks and yes it saps you but most people with decent medical care survive and put it behind them.  

Having said that, and despising Hillary as I do, I am pleased that she is struggling in her campaign and looks and sounds lethargic.  I hope it costs her the election.  And i approve of having a non-partisan doctor examine the candidates from the major parties to assure the public we aren't getting someone with hidden medical problems that may impede their ability to serve.

At least there is some interest now.  Most probably don't know that Kennedy was on , well here is a quote from a NY Times article.

But newly disclosed medical files covering the last eight years of Kennedy's life, including X-rays and prescription records, show that he took painkillers, antianxiety agents, stimulants and sleeping pills, as well as hormones to keep him alive, with extra doses in times of stress.

The last two are very disturbing and I would want to know about that before an election.

HRC is about the only Democrat i can think of that would lose to the Donald. It may therefore be a blessing in disguise that she is likely going to have to be replaced soon.

I think the most viable candidate at this time is goofy Joe Biden. Given Biden's position at the table for the past 8 years one has to wonder whether he suspected all of the controversy about HRC, including her various illnesses, from the start and was counting on being the candidate of last resort.

Of course it might be more entertaining to see HRC persist and have to use body doubles and more interns, Bill would certainly go for that. 

She is not fit to serve in McDonalds. What use is a fitness report from a doctor on a massive salary paid by HRC.

Archived