IGNORED

Notifications Icon

Highlander

is anyone else having problems not being able to see any notifications?

Normally I can see when someone replies to a post or likes something I see the red notification, but today it is blank.

I can't even see past ones..

it is not my browser as I tried 2 others, so any ideas?

is anyone else having problems not being able to see any notifications?

Normally I can see when someone replies to a post or likes something I see the red notification, but today it is blank.

I can't even see past ones..

it is not my browser as I tried 2 others, so any ideas?

My notifications seem to be OK

I can't work out the problem, it was fine last night

Mine works fine, but does not work if I have JavaScript turned off. You might want to check your JavaScript setting.

Mine works fine, but does not work if I have JavaScript turned off. You might want to check your JavaScript setting.

my JavaScript is switched on, it was working last night so I don't understand why.

it makes me think.

I had a look at your settings and can't see a problem there, and it looks as if no-one else is reporting this problem at the moment.  My notifications are certainly working fine, judging by the 50+ a day I receive 555.

I have sometimes had issues in the past where I've fixed things by logging out, clearing my cache, and logging back in again, so that may be worth a try.  If you still have problems give me a shout and I'll see if any of the tech gurus can find out what the problem is.

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

Archived