IGNORED

Clinton says 'feeling fine,' will resume campaigning soon

News Bandit

WASHINGTON - Hillary Clinton said Monday she was "feeling fine" a day after she fell ill with pneumonia, and that she was eager to jump back onto the campaign trail in her battle against Donald Trump.

View the full article

on the right is Hillarys standard pic, you see daily.  After passing out, and being dragged into her ambulance car, brought to her daughters apartment, she came downstairs and walked out to the people outside two hours later and said she felt fine, at least the double portraying her was fine.  Some strange facts

* The first time she was not surrounded by Security, no where to be seen

* Strange enough no security, but they would be there this time for sure, since if she passed out again they would help her not to fall

*The first time her large black doctor? was not by her side to help her

* She looked good and lost about 50 pounds in those two hours [wish I could do that]

Damn, Hillary lost a lot of weight in two hours.. a real real real lot

IMG_8371 copy 2.jpg

She is clearly a very sick (evil) woman. I can't believe the great nation of America is seriously thinking of making her POTUS.

She is clearly a very sick (evil) woman. I can't believe the great nation of America is seriously thinking of making her POTUS.

with everything she has done, and everybody knows it even if they hide wont admit to it, it is amazing too.  some do it just becasue they hate trump, but that is silly.  she is a nightmare, she is lazy, and she is way way to sick to do it.   There is talk about replacing her with Biden, who is a dummy but harmless guy

HRC is reportedly prone to seizures and I believe the reports that the recent "pneumonia" event was a seizure rather than fainting from either heat exhaustion or pneumonia.

Whether the Donald is correct about her failing health or not, HRC seems to have some serious health problems that are only going to be exacerbated as the campaign "heats" up.

Archived