IGNORED

D Visa For Ireland

Chris P Bacon

Im hoping to bring my girlfriend to Ireland next year and im going to try get her a D visa,i would like to know if anyone here has any experience getting one?

I got a quote from a visa agent in Pattaya for 80,000bht! no way am i paying kind of money for something i can do myself,she has already been to Ireland with me for 3 months on a C visa and we've been together over 2 years can prove it etc 

I've been in contact with the Irish embassy in Bangkok who have been very helpful but theres just one thing is her bank account it says she needs enough to cover her stay and when i asked about this as to how much money that would be they didnt have a number,so anyone know what kind of funds she would need?,she had enough when applying for the c visa but i dont think she has enough for this one.

We are planning on getting married on January 3rd and i will apply for the visa all going well on January 4th.

We process D-Visa for Thai citizens further information can be found here - D- Visa to Ireland.

Current processing for this visa application is currently taking 6 months. I think they are confused with the applications the D-Visa is a visa to settle in Ireland. on saying that you must demonstrate the relationship is subsisting etc.

The fee quoted by the agent is  ridiculous should you require any professional help please feel free to contact me.

Good luck.

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

Archived