IGNORED

Thailand finds 21 new cases of Zika in Bangkok

News Bandit

Twenty-one new cases of locally-transmitted Zika virus have been confirmed in central Bangkok, including a pregnant woman who later gave birth with no complications, Thailand's public health ministry said on Sunday.

View the full article

BANGKOK (Reuters) - Twenty-one new cases of locally-transmitted Zika virus have been confirmed in central Bangkok, including a pregnant woman who later gave birth with no complications, Thailand's public health ministry said on Sunday.

Residents in the Thai capital were urged not to be alarmed after the cases were confirmed in the Sathorn area of the city, an up-market neighborhood popular with the city's expatriate community and part of the capital's business district.

http://www.businessinsider.com/r-thailand-finds-21-new-cases-of-zika-in-bangkok-including-pregnant-woman-2016-9

anyone else find it an amazing coincidence that last year Big Pharma developed a Vaccination for Zika and then all of a sudden a supposedly big outbreak in North Brazil  (  it has also been blamed on chemicals from Monsanto which Brasil have since banned ) and now a scare in Thailand

"And were you pleased?" they asked Helen in Hell.

"Pleased?" answered she,when all Troy's towers fell;

And dead were Priam´s sons, and lost his throne?

And such a war was fought as none had known;

And even the Gods took part; and all because

Of me alone! Pleased?

I should say I was!"

Lord Dunsany

Archived