IGNORED

DKoffe - New coffee shop near Theprasit Night Market

paulrob

Please support my teeraks dream.

After working to clean houses for a local company and numerous other jobs she has managed to get enough money together to open Dkoffee.

It is on Soi 3 Theprasit very close to the big market and just down from a 7-11 on the same soi.

It is a simple and tastefully decorated bijou place and the coffee is as good as the welcome smile. She opened the place on the 5th Sep16 and needs as much support from all you coffee drinkers as possible. I know its a buyers market for coffee shops but if you are around the Market area do pop in.

She will be getting a license to sell beer soon so if you fancy a chill out with an ice cold one (coffee for now) I am sure she would be grateful for the business. It is way cheaper than the central Pattaya establishments and is made with a proper coffee machine. No instant anywhere in sight.

Wifi and Aircon all included...

dkoffee.jpg

Thanks for looking

Hope it works out for her.

Too far out of the way for me to get to when I'm in Jomtien, but plenty of expats in the area so good luck!

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

I'll pop in. I'm always on the look out for new coffee spots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll pop in. I'm always on the look out for new coffee spots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks,

If you like tell your friends, if not tell her... :GoldenSmile1:

If you want you can feedback any comments, like/dislikes/constructive suggestions to me. She has sunk around 150k THB of (mostly) her own money into this venture/dream and as you can imagine this is a lot of money to be spent by an Isaan single Mother.

She really wants to make this a success for her two suay children. I for one fully support her dream.

#DKoffee

• 4 weeks later...

Quick Update,

Teerak has just spent many 000s on a commercial smoothie maker and can now make good fruit smoothies, price 40-50 THB Aloy!

Go Try Them.

Tell her Darkling sent you!

Excellent Idea,

hope these are viewable

DKoffee map wide.png

DKoffee map tight.png

DKoffee map with pic.PNG

#DKoffee

Schoolies??

Anyway she now sells Chang and Leo. it Is not a bar but a coffee place that can offer a cold beer too. 1 beer = 50thb for nowm learning also some alcoholic and smoothie based cocktails (simple ones mind, using Sangsom)

#DKoffee

Sorry 60 THB for Chang, Leo and Tiger Lite Beer also.

Archived