IGNORED

Local Beach improvements discussed at Pattaya City Hall meeting.

LaaMok

Saturday 8th November 2008

Local Beach improvements discussed at Pattaya City Hall meeting.

On Friday Afternoon at Pattaya City Hall, Khun Itipon, the Mayor of Pattaya chaired a meeting to discuss renovations for the Gratin Rai beach which is located on the Northern Outskirts of Pattaya City. They intend to construct a public park which can be used during the day for various recreational activities and at night for adults. The STG Company from Bangkok has created a design for the new layout of the beach area and the plans were discussed in the meeting. The plans will now be considered by the Mayor over the next few weeks and a final proposal will be discussed in the next Pattaya Council meeting for approval.

http://pattayaone.net/news/2008/november/n...8_11_51_4.shtml

I wonder what activities???

Day time name: Family Fun Park

Night time name: Pervert Park

:)

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Sounds like a robbers paradise. Where in the fuck is it anyway, I've never heard of it.

Be scene and not herd.